Haltech

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
nan83,

Yes you are right. Sequential injection works better for it gives more time for the injector to 'relax'. However, in the first discussion, Sebastian is asking whether E6X can be used on his V6. And to cut cost from having to buy a new ecu, I answered yes. So our discussion here continues on those semi seq matter for Sebastian had made up his mind on getting the E11.

If the installer/tuner is more familiar with E11, then go for that for he will be able to yield better result with that. E6X in the other hand is near to the end of it's life. Installation of semi seq injection is actually quite tricky for it needs the sequence timing to be done at the wiring of the hardware. If wired wrongly, then it will give out a different result. If not tuned properly, then the fuel consumption will be unpredicted.

Hey what the heck, you are also a installer/tuner for haltech. In those days when only E6 are available, how did you do that? I think, I should follow the footstep of others to recommend the latest product rather than to use of whatever they have.... my mistake:biggrin: Just tell them of the latest technology. Make them pay and get some profit rather than trying to be smart giving advises that nobody cares. I'm learning something here ......... I should retune my mind.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Well, the past is the past. If u keep holding on the the past, we might as well use carbs. As for sebastian's case on the V6, yes, he can use E6X but he can only use the multipoint injection, not even the semi sequential.

As far as i know, batch injection affects injector sizes too. Try making a 800bhp car with batch injection see wat type of injectors u use. ...

Dont keep saying 'before E11, during the E6 days how things are done'. That's yesterday's news. Yesterday our toilets are just a hole in d ground, does that mean today we take a dump we have to use a canguk and dig? Today's today, we use a proper toilet to do our business...

For sebastian, he's even settling for a used unit of E11V2 .. to him it's better than E6X for his V6 setup.. he 'realized' it after doing some research and some reference here... He's not even going for a brand new P2000. Mind u, E11V2 is also "yesterday's" technology :).. this is TODAY's consumer .. they have their rights and they choose wisely..

Just constructive discussion. No flamings :) :)

Last edited:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
multipoint injection and batch fire from E6X for 6 cylinder engine ....which one is better or smoother ???

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
multipoint = fires all injectors simultaneously = no good
batch = fires the two of injectors alternately = reduce fuel rail pressure oscillation amplitude

batch better...

but all the systems ... multipoint, batch & sequential will act almost the same ofter 65% of duty cycle maybe...

sequential is the best to control big injector at low & mid rpm... coz the injector will start to inject fuel before the intake valve to open....

Last edited:

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Hello there,
Long time did not sign in.:driver:

I know that Perdana V6 (NA or Turbo) have built in long runner and short runner in the intalke system.
This "runner system" is using electril motor and gears but NOT eletrical valve or solenoid.
So, how to control this "runner system"?:smokin:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
evo use low or high impedance injector? if not mistaken low impedance injector right?
meaning have to modifiedla to use sprint 500? correct me if I'm wrong.. Newbie

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
nan83 .... did you try before the multipoint and batch on 6 cylinder engine ?

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
nan83 .... did you try before the multipoint and batch on 6 cylinder engine ?
i still no experience in 6cylinder..... sorry to all, i already give wrong info about e6x on 6cylinders ... a few minute ago i refer back manual.. waa i was wrong... sory guys..

e6x only can run semi sequential fuel + distributer system firing... direct fire wasted spark cannot..

to run e6x on 6a12, it only sapot multipoint injection + direct fire wasted spark... for multipoint need to set ignition divided by to 3 ....

On haltech manual.... it not suggest 6cylinder running on batch... not compatible maybe..

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Hello there,
May be my question not clear enough.
How to connect the motor into the ecu ?
or did the ecu have this kind of funtion ? ( motor )
humm... e6x,e11v2,p2000 aso dun have this function ....

try you contact RPW .... they use Auto Mini Box controller for the variable intake manifold butterfly system ...

Racing Performance Works - Mitsi CE Lancer 6A12 Conv - 162hp ATW

humm... ecupro, this function still not implement in yr protech??

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Hello there,
Yes, you are right, still not add in this function :listen:
So far, it did run on Perdana V6.:driver:

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
Hi !

I have a Haltech E6x on my 4AGE 20v Blacktop (everthing remain stock, except for adjustable fuel reulator). A/F is 14 at low rpm and 12 at the end (8k). My fc is very very bad.. RM65 can go up to 250km only..

The E6x is tuned using TPS, not map and fuel pressure is set at 2.2bar.

Any sifus have a based map for 20v ? can send to me ??

thanks !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Formula One driver, Robert Kubica, that drives for the Renault team, was recently involved in a high-speed rally crash and could find himself sitting out the 2011 Formula One season as he attempts to recover from the injuries that severely fractured his arm and hand.

He had to be airlifted to a hospital in Genoa following the crash for emergency surgery to save his fractured right hand. The crash, that saw him hit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience