Haltech Sprint 500

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Easy for upgrade your engine from Carby to injection.NA to Turbo.Engine Lantai plug and tune with Sprint 500.And Low budget.Like im doing in my workshop,
1.ECU Haltech 500
2.Engine lantai Overhoul,new metal gasket,new engine and rod bearing and seal.
3.Installation and tuning
4.Wshop labour

Basic Starting from RM5000 for NA.RM8,000 for Turbo

Attachments

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
so it's 3.8k or 5k..or 8k??
Nice your supra with Haltech sticker.
RM3.8 for ecu installation and tuning.sometime Aus dollar not stable.but still maintain.
Others for pakage Build engine and installation complete ECU at my wshop for bigginer.

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
Bro do u repair Haltech if the error comes up as a Cant Communicate with Port

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Bro do u repair Haltech if the error comes up as a Cant Communicate with Port
Sorry bro i did not repair the ECU on board problem.I have 3 person have a problem like u.the problem already settle.I send back to aussy and the technician do the repair.what do you say $125 ausy yes..but look what a problem broken.And plus freigh about $120 some cost below RM1000.For me if i have a certificate and Dealership...i have a responsible for HALTECH product.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

500 Ready on Haltech Web Platinum Sprint 500

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

500 Ready on Haltech Web Platinum Sprint 500

print out the spec and give to your frends http://www.haltech.com/downloads/platinum/PLATINUM_Sprint_500.pdf

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
so this this sprint 500 can run sequential n semi sequential ahh?
so ngam ngam can use on my v6 lor rite?

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Yes no problem.All forumer Pls take note.

With the Sprint 500 ECU due to the size of the unit the injector drivers are limited to a lowest of 8 ohm injectors per injector driver. Any lower and the driver will be over-heated and thermal shut-down will occur. If you are using high impedance injectors (8-18 ohm) you won’t have any problems.
If you have a vehicle with low impedance injectors lower than 8 ohms and you wish to install the Sprint ECU onto I strongly suggest that you fit a resistor block for the injectors like found in most Nissan’s, Mitsubishi’s which will take the load off the ECU.

With checking suitability of the unit check the impedance of the injectors. If the vehicle is a 4 cylinder you will use all 4 injector drivers with one injector driver per injector. With using the Sprint ECU on a 6 or 8 cylinder engine you will pair 2 injectors from one injector driver so just remember that two injectors will draw more current from the one driver.

This Message from Tim Adam Haltech

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
so tis 1 can use boost solenoid to control high low boost like e6x also?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

tis s500 is it some sort equivalent to e6x?

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Yes no problem.All forumer Pls take note.

With the Sprint 500 ECU due to the size of the unit the injector drivers are limited to a lowest of 8 ohm injectors per injector driver. Any lower and the driver will be over-heated and thermal shut-down will occur. If you are using high impedance injectors (8-18 ohm) you won’t have any problems.
If you have a vehicle with low impedance injectors lower than 8 ohms and you wish to install the Sprint ECU onto I strongly suggest that you fit a resistor block for the injectors like found in most Nissan’s, Mitsubishi’s which will take the load off the ECU.

With checking suitability of the unit check the impedance of the injectors. If the vehicle is a 4 cylinder you will use all 4 injector drivers with one injector driver per injector. With using the Sprint ECU on a 6 or 8 cylinder engine you will pair 2 injectors from one injector driver so just remember that two injectors will draw more current from the one driver.

This Message from Tim Adam Haltech
Hello there,
You are right, must fit a resistor block.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently heard about this product..anyone got install before?? really got increasement in perfomance meh?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience