Perdana V6 Community Forum *

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
hi to all perdana owners..
im running into this confusion and need u guys to guide and advice..
i recently chang my absorber to fully adjustable..front spring is 8kg and rear is 6kg..well after set it to hard,,i found out the handling was superb but comfort terrible..its bumpy all the way..so i bring up a bit higher.slightly better comfort..
well 1 thing i miss out is,i can change the spring rate if not happy..now im confused to either to increase or decrease the spring rate??
now im running on front 8kg and rear 6kg...pls advise me..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
hi to all perdana owners..
im running into this confusion and need u guys to guide and advice..
i recently chang my absorber to fully adjustable..front spring is 8kg and rear is 6kg..well after set it to hard,,i found out the handling was superb but comfort terrible..its bumpy all the way..so i bring up a bit higher.slightly better comfort..
well 1 thing i miss out is,i can change the spring rate if not happy..now im confused to either to increase or decrease the spring rate??
now im running on front 8kg and rear 6kg...pls advise me..
firstly, what do u want?
ride or handling?

if u prefer ride, u would have stuck with the original springs rite? haha..
ok ok, so, if u want handling, u should get 10kg front, 6 kg rear.
if u want compromise between ride and handling, get 8kg front, 4 kg rear. (i'm using this setup)

but, it's your choice, better u test it yourself...
my butt may feel bumps differently from yours.. haha..

kkyak

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Penang
HI
I'm new here ... I own a V6TT. From Penang. Need to learn tip and trick from here.

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
HI
I'm new here ... I own a V6TT. From Penang. Need to learn tip and trick from here.
happy foruming bro....

feel free to join PrimePerdanaClub (PPC)..many Penangites over there also...u can join TT session n share knowledge with them...

p/s: kindly contact or PM bro DanzEterna for further info about PPC:wavey:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
properd ke, v6ers ke, tt-evo ke...
still all are welcome to join PPC bro....
as long u own a perdana, wat club u join is not important,
wats important we get to know each other....
cheers bro...

arganoyeo

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
pj, selangor
{WTB} loose parts from 6A12TT

Hi all V6/TT member;

Need you all help me to find one item which is :

one item connect from radiator to engine to reduce temperature/heat of engine oil. It like to flow/filter the water from radiator to the engine.
It's located at same location as the Oil Filter portion for normal V6 Engine. For 6A12TT that portion have been placed with this item (that i want to find now).

ha aha aa... sorry, i don't know the name & really hard to explain... hope TT sifu out there know this item..

Anybody have this item & still in good condition, kindly please contact me at 017-3700092.
My location is Shah Alam.

Thanks

kkyak

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Penang
Wah ... bro you scare me liuo la .. put my full name summore... V6ers long time no join d lo
How r u bro? never talk to you face to face before ...all cyber chat

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Toprpm, thanks. Will do.

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
yar lor.... just happy to see u active again... danz, i noe him frm v6ers so just shout like dat to make sure thats the same guy... anyway danz is rite, regardless what club ur in.. we here have 1 goal..... club with same interest and no hidden agenda.. all are fren ;)