500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
13''??? yr disc brake is bigger than juz 13inch adi :P haha

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
don't play play with those steel rims, in fact those steel rim caps is more expensive than alloy rims. Last few weeks i lost my one of hired car's rim cap in dubai, u know how much per piece? more than RM1300 le... i was like WTF .....

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
e3, wat mod u did on ur evo engine last itme ar? got 400bhp anot? :driver:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
don't play play with those steel rims, in fact those steel rim caps is more expensive than alloy rims. Last few weeks i lost my one of hired car's rim cap in dubai, u know how much per piece? more than RM1300 le... i was like WTF .....
u very rich also le
RM1300 nth to u la :P
u should hav keep those caps in yr boot :P

e3;s evo used to race wif supra le
don play play

zann80

Sep 6, 2009
kuching
zann80 n rex79gt, did u ppl go super sunday on 04/10? i got visit there arnd 3pm- 4.15pm, together with proton group there... btw, wat is ur ride zann80?
yes,been there as same date with old school group.Proton group...?That wira with lancer head convert is't?

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
duckwizard of ur answer :P

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

i tot u looking for 114.3? ahha

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

giv me a call tml la since i'll b free :P
016 8662738
no need to hide my number since i got do trading in marketplace -.-
Got myself a 15" 'look nice' rims already la today. After a thorough pondering, decided to stick to 15 for now as tyres are 'too expensive' to maintain leh. Changed all 4 tyres to michelin lc for 360 per piece. Made in thailand though:banghead:, seems like made in japan type are almost non-existent here in kch at least for my size.

change from 4 lug to 5 lugs liaw ma.... XD

Oku, u can try Vtec Parts and Service

Jac83, u can also try Ah Tu at Pending. Yoshio Square ...corner shop opposite POS Malaysia.

Bako...never being there since 3-4years ago...hahaha Super Sunday also no more go... hahaha..

Old man already...
Went there already this afternoon leh, almost into buying 17" rim and tyres together from him but alas, all the 17" 'good or above average' tyres are all out of stock ranging from yokohama, dunlop, falken, kumho and finally left michelin lc but when quoted the price kaboom, burst budget leh, 600 per piece so in the end left without buying. Anyway hes a nice guy though as he called all available contacts that he have but no luck i guess.

Okuyama 汰

Known Member
Jul 1, 2007
nope.. actually same group with the wira lancer, mine is wira with mivec head.. i'm parking behind the satria mivec jej 9199 at super sunday..

zann80

Sep 6, 2009
kuching
oic...the wira lancer quite power,the bumper and bonet will shake when shift gear...
satria mivec also strong...how about urs?settle the knocking problem alredy?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
Got myself a 15" 'look nice' rims already la today. After a thorough pondering, decided to stick to 15 for now as tyres are 'too expensive' to maintain leh. Changed all 4 tyres to michelin lc for 360 per piece. Made in thailand though:banghead:, seems like made in japan type are almost non-existent here in kch at least for my size.

Went there already this afternoon leh, almost into buying 17" rim and tyres together from him but alas, all the 17" 'good or above average' tyres are all out of stock ranging from yokohama, dunlop, falken, kumho and finally left michelin lc but when quoted the price kaboom, burst budget leh, 600 per piece so in the end left without buying. Anyway hes a nice guy though as he called all available contacts that he have but no luck i guess.
wow
budget 360 per piece tyre i rather go for 17inch falken lo
the shop there pretty nice the rims
price OKOK la -.-

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Lan, don't know the exact HP. But that bloody engine came modified from Japan as 4G61T in a mirage half cut. XD Try with SR20DETT, 1st and 2nd gear let S.MET smell the smoke but 3rd gear i kenak smell the smoke... hahaha. Same with 1JZ. Can makan GSR for breakfast also... after that kaboomm...rebuilt and it never feel the same anymore.

The mod not too sure.... all i know is that i have oversized pistons, modified ECU, bigger turbo, and oil cooler.

Zann80, that is because the bumper and bonet not properly fastened. :p

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2009
Kuching
Hey guys,
My name is Andy and I am originally from Kuching. I'm now is US. I just found out about this forum and then I this Kuching thread.

Just want to say hi and would like to know more about motorsport in Kuching.

Got any good tuner in Kuching? What kind of Dynamometer they using?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie all ,

I am currently waiting for my car to come out from the panel workshop after
a bad accident.Its a 2 year old Neo Cps.

I am not so good on the technical side of cars thus i need help from some1/workshop
to ensure all the parts that's fitted on my car after the accident is genuine/new parts.

Is the any workshop which will do this for me?
I need to check my body/chassis too as i am scared the handling might be effected.

Any suggestions or help ? Please
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience