WTA - Any S2000 users????

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
This is so poisoning ! ... haahaa! Great great picture from Sg guys.!

J-Boy

Sep 14, 2005
Singapore/Japan
Thanx everyone~~~

Lightningfield: It's hard fer me to ask everyone fer permission, but my guess is that as long as it's not published on some weird website, it should be ok if u want to use the photos fer yer personal blog. And pls make sure all carplates must be blacked out.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
great group pix j boy. (havent seen such a large S2k since PG trackdays years ago)

regards to the oil filter bracket, it sure is an affordable option. I cant remember how the oil filter on stock s2k, its horizontal on the side of the engine (base on linked photos).

the 2zz has it on the bottom of engine (vertical down)

Last edited:

J-Boy

Sep 14, 2005
Singapore/Japan
great group pix j boy. (havent seen such a large S2k since PG trackdays years ago)

regards to the oil filter bracket, it sure is an affordable option. I cant remember how the oil filter on stock s2k, its horizontal on the side of the engine (base on linked photos).

the 2zz has it on the bottom of engine (vertical down)
Thanx koolspyda~~Yeah it's 'horizontal' on the side of the engine..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Thanx koolspyda~~Yeah it's 'horizontal' on the side of the engine..
hmm, in that case its a cheap insurance against breakage on high vibration (on track or over time)

Hey, you should have join the Hill drive event at B.tinggi! should be a great outing! I'm in with the SG gang too.

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
There's 1 S2000 entered for the Bkt Tinggi Hillclimb & a second one considering ...:biggrin:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
There's 1 S2000 entered for the Bkt Tinggi Hillclimb & a second one considering ...:biggrin:
ask him not to waste the opportunity. lets make it a malaysian touge do! (ala best motoring touge do!) we might not be so lucky next time.

i think eugune's s2k is there too

J-Boy

Sep 14, 2005
Singapore/Japan
hmm, in that case its a cheap insurance against breakage on high vibration (on track or over time)

Hey, you should have join the Hill drive event at B.tinggi! should be a great outing! I'm in with the SG gang too.
Yeah I wanted to join the Bukit Tinggi event but can't make it due to work... :banghead: I have my leave freezed at the moment due to insufficient manpower.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
A second S2k has joined the Bkt Tinggi hillclimb..:biggrin:
cool, need all the help we have. the very best of conti's sports cars vs the small group of japs sports , hehe :driver:

:smokin: we are very much the underdogs, as do u must know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having trouble finding repairs here in California. The brake pads of my LFA needs to be replaced that's why I need to go to a car repair shop as soon as possible.

Please help. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience