National Geographic Documentary of the GTR

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
yes. .its been discussed before i believe.
still have it in my my-max.. hehehe .. once a while occasionally i watch it when there is nothing else to watch on tv. :biggrin:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
ahh, shit. i didnt record it when it came out, why didnt i think of that. :(

its so good, when i watched it before didnt really understand the whole thing, watching it now really widens my knowledge. :D

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
its quite nice but i prefer the national geographic's lamboghini factory and there was another similar one, ferrari factory.

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
anyone watched the brabus documentary last saturday ?

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Nah.....Even I was dislike the skyline series compare to Nissan Z sportscar mainly because its look & gentleman sportscar but I do agree its potential & value for money if you talk about high end supercar world....

Every reader of Popular mechanics should know this....issue december 08' ,"100 Best of What's new for 2008" column(This is the scanned page)

Nissan prove it can be done so now I didnt understand why other manufacturer so afraid to do so....perhaps $$$$ in mind or because they went to major loss in sportscar segment?

Just like Nissan Z series when it was going for public in the late 60's it was known for it agility,lightweight,powerful & packed lots of serious fun when it was pushed hard as much as I do with modern Z,the 350Z.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience