Perdana V6 Community Forum *

tiggerkia

Oct 1, 2009
Selangor
Hey Bros....

I just got a used Perdana V6 01' I'm just wondering that is it true that all the V6 model before 04' sure got gear box problem????? and If I change it to manual sure "Kau Tim": the problem? Need help from all the EXPERT!!!

Cheers

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
best price of lower arm yang bengkok how much u guy can get>????? passenger side!!! original or japan???????????
new one brnd Asahi taiwan price around RM65
brand 555 malaysia also around that price
555 japan i dono...

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Hey Bros....

I just got a used Perdana V6 01' I'm just wondering that is it true that all the V6 model before 04' sure got gear box problem????? and If I change it to manual sure "Kau Tim": the problem? Need help from all the EXPERT!!!

Cheers
sure kawtim..
but always check the clutch pump coz sometimes bocor..

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
if anyone buy a secondhand car.... dun expect a showroom condition.. but at least check the car for previous mod mark to identify the operation mark of prev torture history

harrycath

Known Member
May 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
primeperdanaclub.com
Hey Bros....

Cheers
Bro, the cheaper alternative is to instal a transmission cooler.. the auto GB on my Prime V6 '01 works fine, with the help of an after-market transmission cooler installed, regular change of your ATF fluids & and a restrained right foot.. converting to manual tranny is a heck of an investment to make, and may only invite other 'gremlins'.. my 2 cents.

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
agreed!!! Your engine, tranny and car condition is reflecting how the owner take care of the car & how they drive it... harry is a slowpoke..... so no problem so far hehehehe (gurau bro)

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hey Bros....

Cheers

It depends on the way you drive also, but perdana v6's gearbox does seem a little delicate. Just change to manual, solved all the problems for me. Better F/C and power delivery also. Just bear in mind that Manual Gbox arent cheap now. People jacking up the price recently. Mine cost 3800:banghead:

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
when got trackday???..........do inform me.......either from v-sixers or PPC.......

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
Guys, if some of you remembered that back in April, i've put up an add to sell my car (refer to page 44 of this thread). Due to some reason, i need to cancel off the deal (Re-deal is the correct word).
However, i'm planning to let go my ride as soon as possible. Refer to
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/306618-perdana-v6-enhanced-04-a.html
I know that most of you already own a Perdana, but you could recommend to your friends.
Price is negotiable. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience