Malaysian Invasion on 8th Oct?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
now this is funny....ilmu kebal?? we got real KEBAL=TANK...

haya they never watch axn is it? "Breaking The magicians Code,Magics Secrets Revealead"

Magic is all old schooooooool wei !!! i think we have an army of ZTH members also enough to take over their Bendera Team.We juz save money buy Volvo 240GL ...Kow Tim.Ask Poc Roc to sell us his gun supply...make sun roof on the volvo.Dont worry i will lead you to victory....

:rofl:

on a serious note,just becareful guys..this might just be a ploy to stir up more problems in our country...u know very well what "they" are capable off from the crimes committed...just sleep with one eye open

Last edited:

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
ok, gettin ready my old magic parangs with sibeh tohkong sha qi, magic true shot aura ancient blow pipe, magic kebal wooden shield, special fresh spring rejuvenating water pots, and ancient manual of jungle warrior arts.

come la...shoot shoot shoot with my magic blow pipe...:biggrin:

deviantsoul

May 22, 2007
owh well, we can only wait and see if shit really goes down on dat day.....

i hope my maid aint one of them:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SC, I also need to find where's my Magic the gathering card....don't know YoGiGo card work or not...

TH8

Aug 31, 2009
Pearl Island
I never like Indons anyway, their face looks worst than barbarians :thefinger: No wonder their country will never ever improved. They spend most of their free time fighting. What an idiots! Those with maids should be extra careful!

puyukrl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
:biggrin:
beware mingz,later he black magic kaw ur cheese cake to black forest baru u tau :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

lol...their J.Bond equipped with latest version of black magic instead of hi-tech weapon.

anyway no offense to those indonesian member,im just can't help myself looking at this bozo and reading all the stupid statement during this hilarious interview...

“We only managed to ‘sweep’ for 30 minutes because the police stopped us,” :stupid::rofl:

maklumlah,just set up a new party,must outstanding a bit la
Hi guys, a bit curious... what is the Indonesian goverment doing about THIS dude? Anything?:confused:

Last edited:

crappy

Known Member
Feb 9, 2006
seriously if this is true, y havent the g's do anytihng bout this...thestar paper leh...mcm big news this...im staying in sabah borneo...n im kinda scared..is this a joke??

deviantsoul

May 22, 2007
i'm in kuching, staying a few blocks away from the indonesian embassy and i have an indonesian maid at home.

If this is true, i'm shit outta luck :banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
If they want to increase the maids' salary, I think it is ok. Let the market decide the maids' future. About the 1 day a week rest day, I think it is reasonable as long as don't bring friend(s) back to the employer's house or involve with any illegal activity outside. After all, they are a human worker, not robot or slave. Work max 8 hours a day (rest time not count) and extra request should be count as overtime. If work slow, send them back to the company and request for replacement else sue the provider. Talking about abuse, then someone should come out and have a mutual agreement with them. Because both parties need to take the responsibility. There are some cases that the employers abuse the maids. But there are more cases that the maid cook food with their own menstruation blood or powder that made with their sht that dried off, abuse employer's children or parents/senior relative that stay together and etc.

For me, I think it is better to come out with some companies that provide house keeping services. 1 supervisor will lead a cleaning team consist of 2-4 persons, go and clean for several houses 6 days a week. Provide consumers for 3 or 6 days a week or charge by hour terms contract with reasonable price. If the house too messy, then work extra hour with extra charge. This will solve a lot of social problem. Of cause, the companies must follow our country's federal and labor laws when dealing with these maids. Consumers should take responsibility of their valuable properties and etc. Anything not right, it will be between consumer and company.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
I think all of them are chiak pa bo su cho...which mean that they have nothing else to do except sweeping for malaysian.

When they have problem or disaster, who is the 1st to come for thier rescue? Malaysian... money, food and disaster relief team like SMART or CARE are there.... memang brainless...

maybe we should just left them alone when disaster strike on thier country?

*cabutz*

p/s: my yesteryears Dragonball'z battle card still can use or not?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
read from sin chew,they throw rocks to the plane that bring our rescue team to padang :stupid:

sick ppl getting more & more

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
actually it's very true that sum maids abuse the children... so must must now go there and sweep indons also

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
I HATE THOSE INDONS....come to our country to find money...and dare to to these shit...and do crime in our country summore...hate em'....

If this is true, Malaysian invasion.......FUCK...i'll will kill any indons in my way...
the beutiful one...i'll doggy style 1st...then kill.....:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

Practically been to almost all the major hardware shops to look for the DPI Autocolour code AP16602. I need a can urgently. If anyone spot it, do let me know, pls pls pls .. thanks alot ! can contact me at 016-2080519, thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience