Oct 1, 2009
Singapore
nice angry 'bull'....love the facelift....n great shot also...:biggrin:
They're LP670-4 SV. Thanks.

Aren't those LP-670 Super Veloce? :confused:
Yes they are.

It should be the LP-670 .. See the spoiler. Nice shoot btw. love it.. :D
Yeap LP670-4 SV. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Yet again, taken other than MY's soil, my bad hehe:slug:

This car is now matte red...

Flickr: Genephotography's Photostream

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
strawberry zonda, plate no also nice. cannot post due to pic taken in private place later kena sue lar.
exotic car workshop

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
izit the photo or is it the zonda in powder pink?
color it self.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

This Zonda from Malaysia?
nope from seberang selat

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

This Zonda from Malaysia?
nope from seberang selat, all super duper rich son/parent all are there.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
if u observed the pic, there still got one exotic car is there.
due to my lousy hp camera cannot capture clear pic.:banghead::banghead:

genephotography

Oct 1, 2009
Singapore
I was in S'pore last week, saw it too.

Antype, care to post some local stuff? Get this thread back on track? :)
Great pics.
So this thread's meant for Malaysian cars only? Initially i saw the thread title that states random exotic photos, i thought all exotics from anywhere as long as they're our shots are welcome.
Maybe i've posted in the wrong thread then...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Great pics.
So this thread's meant for Malaysian cars only? Initially i saw the thread title that states random exotic photos, i thought all exotics from anywhere as long as they're our shots are welcome.
Maybe i've posted in the wrong thread then...
Would it make sense if a M'sian spotter posted pics of M'sian cars taken in M'sia,
in a 'Rare cars/exotics in Singapore' thread? No.
The 'random' in the thread title refers to the fact that exotics of any origin (MY or SG) are allowed here just as they're seen locally.

BUT, an exception is if that person regularly contributes to that particular thread the exotics that are spotted in S'pore. It's the same case for me.
THAT is my point.

I'm not against you in any way. Don't get me wrong. :wavey:

A quote from the first post,

"....New thread for all the Malaysian, Singaporean and other exotic cars that we spot on the road, dealerships, race tracks or anywhere else. Unlike the Random Car Pics, this thread is for rare and/or expensive cars only, i.e. Skylines, Mazdas, etc, which are pretty common in KL, are better off in RCP thread. Classic cars are also more than welcome, but only if they're rare - e.g. VW Beetles, which are very common, have nothing to do here

Other than pure entertainment, the other purpose of this thread is to keep an archive of Malaysian exotics - since the cars are really expensive over here, each one is worth keeping a photo. Therefore, please feel free to post any old pics that you posted in Random Car Pics...."

Once in a while is perfectly fine, my friend! Post away your new superexotics in town!
Alfa 8C? Audi V10? Post away!

Being the co-founder of this much-imitated thread amongst other local forums, I'm just trying to keep everything in check.

Last edited:

genephotography

Oct 1, 2009
Singapore
Would it make sense if a M'sian spotter posted pics of M'sian cars taken in M'sia,
in a 'Rare cars/exotics in Singapore' thread? No.
The 'random' in the thread title refers to the fact that exotics of any origin (MY or SG) are allowed here just as they're seen locally.

BUT, an exception is if that person regularly contributes to that particular thread the exotics that are spotted in S'pore. It's the same case for me.
THAT is my point.

I'm not against you in any way. Don't get me wrong. :wavey:

A quote from the first post,

"....New thread for all the Malaysian, Singaporean and other exotic cars that we spot on the road, dealerships, race tracks or anywhere else. Unlike the Random Car Pics, this thread is for rare and/or expensive cars only, i.e. Skylines, Mazdas, etc, which are pretty common in KL, are better off in RCP thread. Classic cars are also more than welcome, but only if they're rare - e.g. VW Beetles, which are very common, have nothing to do here

Other than pure entertainment, the other purpose of this thread is to keep an archive of Malaysian exotics - since the cars are really expensive over here, each one is worth keeping a photo. Therefore, please feel free to post any old pics that you posted in Random Car Pics...."

Once in a while is perfectly fine, my friend! Post away your new superexotics in town!
Alfa 8C? Audi V10? Post away!

Being the co-founder of this much-imitated thread amongst other local forums, I'm just trying to keep everything in check.
Oh alright. Didnt read the first post. Anyway, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Zthians,

I know this topic has been discussed many times but I can't seem to find the thread.

Anyways, just want to learn from the sifus about the following:

1) Is there any difference in the engine?

2) I know theres diff in the ECU, but in terms of wat? higher boost?

3) How much is the price diff?

4) Does a 4wd gearbox locked to 2wd give problems in the near future?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience