Any DC2 integra in the house?

Zzeenn

Jun 5, 2009
Drive to putrajaya after dat??:banghead::banghead: sounds like a lot of fun
it was great to meet you guys last night, bukak bonet i was sweating already, all monster inside lol. mine is super stock:sleep:
looking fowards to our next tt:biggrin:

oh btw, sorry kenot join laa tonight, got things to do, next time:listen:

aficio

Jun 2, 2009
Official Members Of DC2 Club Malaysia
Start Headcount=)

* patrickonghm - 012 2916908
* palie - 012 3970035
* Jonn - 012 2228754
* j.c.k.a - 012 3145502
* integrist -
* spyderslr - 012 5562131
* deacon -
* boon -
* jojo - 017 3124648
* aficio
* Zzeenn - 012 2467565
* dc2shan -

Power Of Dreams - Honda Integra DC2
How come my name on the list? jgn tangkap muat bro i never said yes to join your team..i still teggerz member ok..don't do like that.. for me teggerz still the best...

Last edited:

palie

Known Member
Jun 13, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.myspace.com
i now only saw ur reply..haha..sorry sorry, no problem bro..its ok..hope u can join us next time...=)

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

yea bro...but just know the only thing that sucked was that it was raining then we gotta sit inside..sucks wei

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

guys..i'll be posting up images soon

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

wheh jojo bila masuk b20? palie when u step on the gas..wow, nice wei ur exhaust sound when u pass by just now

thanks for last night patrict...soo nice wehh...hehehe...not la, my ekzos sound bass only..not prangg like u all..hehehe....

-palie-

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
no la..bro u also fast ma..just that turnin that time u keep slowing down only..haha
but over all..thumbs up!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Drive to putrajaya after dat??:banghead::banghead: sounds like a lot of fun
it was great to meet you guys last night, bukak bonet i was sweating already, all monster inside lol. mine is super stock:sleep:
looking fowards to our next tt:biggrin:

oh btw, sorry kenot join laa tonight, got things to do, next time:listen:
japanese boy here give alasan..wahaha..dont stay in cheras la..shift to sunway..next time tt easier

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

thanks for last night patrict...soo nice wehh...hehehe...not la, my ekzos sound bass only..not prangg like u all..hehehe....

-palie-
b20 king..plan next tt bro...and try to invite remy and boon out..the more the better, then got this kenny, last minute ffk=p

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

How come my name on the list? jgn tangkap muat bro i never said yes to join your team..i still teggerz member ok..don't do like that.. for me teggerz still the best...
oh sorry sorry, nvm la..just a name list, got no forms to sign also..the dc2 club malaysia buat wayang only bro..dont worry..haha

aficio

Jun 2, 2009
no la..bro u also fast ma..just that turnin that time u keep slowing down only..haha
but over all..thumbs up!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

japanese boy here give alasan..wahaha..dont stay in cheras la..shift to sunway..next time tt easier

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

b20 king..plan next tt bro...and try to invite remy and boon out..the more the better, then got this kenny, last minute ffk=p

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

oh sorry sorry, nvm la..just a name list, got no forms to sign also..the dc2 club malaysia buat wayang only bro..dont worry..haha
nvm just kacau2 u aje haha jgn mkn hati...maybe next time we can join tt togather..i think last 2 week i saw you car at ss15 subang jaya but that time i don't know u r the new owner hehe..:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
Hi everyone. Just bought a converted DC2R today with a fren of mine. Try to source for rims & seats then found this thread.

Guess this is the best possible thread to ask all the sifus for modding this DC2.

Gary 012-3139583

hope to see u guys on next TT :driver:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Patrick, just to update your list. Boon = integrist. :). I chatted with him recently and his wife just gave birth. So he'll be pretty busy and won't be able to join yet.

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
nvm just kacau2 u aje haha jgn mkn hati...maybe next time we can join tt togather..i think last 2 week i saw you car at ss15 subang jaya but that time i don't know u r the new owner hehe..:biggrin::biggrin:
ss15 kah? oh yea i think i was there..i seldom go there wan lerr...
i think that time at ss15 mamak carik awek kot..haha

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Patrick, just to update your list. Boon = integrist. :). I chatted with him recently and his wife just gave birth. So he'll be pretty busy and won't be able to join yet.
wow, congratulations boon!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Hi everyone. Just bought a converted DC2R today with a fren of mine. Try to source for rims & seats then found this thread.

Guess this is the best possible thread to ask all the sifus for modding this DC2.

Gary 012-3139583

hope to see u guys on next TT :driver:
wohoo..welcome to the team bro, glad to have u aboard..cheers:wavey:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

yo deacon bro...i think its better if we follow teggerz la..i created this thread cause i tot got no dc2 team around..so how? palie? jojo? guys how?

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006
ss15 kah? oh yea i think i was there..i seldom go there wan lerr...
i think that time at ss15 mamak carik awek kot..haha

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

wow, congratulations boon!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

wohoo..welcome to the team bro, glad to have u aboard..cheers:wavey:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

yo deacon bro...i think its better if we follow teggerz la..i created this thread cause i tot got no dc2 team around..so how? palie? jojo? guys how?
if u wan to join teggerz can oso but u must be the teggerz president la can r? coz our president gone already huhu... i vote for u:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
i anything can but the teggerz group very inactive.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Does the teggerz group actually have a webby or something cos they don't update their group in this forum.

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
fuiyoh, patrick go tt nvr ajak me! later i racun u masuk turbo baru tau hoho
eleh...what the fark! hahahaha, i tot u anti N/A wan...i ajak u also u vomit la joining us...eleh:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Does the teggerz group actually have a webby or something cos they don't update their group in this forum.
i dont think they got la..hmmm..i tried looking for it since..wow i cant remember when..whha

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Cos i saw that they had their own photo shoot and stuff. Quite a few of them, but i guess its a tight knit group. Oh well. So when is the next meet up session?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...like d topic says d car is in need of help..u c it's leaking a bit of engine oil (it's just been thru a major overhaul in s'ban)..from Wat I can see is that it's due to d cover x 'gummed' properly (apparently there's x gasket for this therefore use only sealant)..sounds ez enuff rite??thats Wat I thought..d problem is I x get d crank pulley off!!manually wiz hammer..FAIL..air gun..FAIL..it's like d pomen who overhauled d car put in loads n loads of glue..:(

Honestly I've sent to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience