Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
As a matter of fact, we always play better in the second half. It has been like this ever since i started watching em.
It has got to be the hairdryer.
Like i always tell my friend during half time, the lads will come out better in the second half.
i was telling the same thing to my friend in this specific game and the game against spurs.

The lads wil have some broomsticks up their assholes in the dressing room during half time.
This i can assure you.
haha.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Watched yest Football Focus, and the Manchester derby game really left the pundits with lotsa thinking to do... Especially the time added on issue... Fcuk kao Stevie Mac! I really wonder what he will hv say if its his beloved club Losefool tht won the game in the 96th minutes!!! Sigh~

Other than tht, i would like to touch in the Berba issue too... The pundits agreed tht he needs to start performing, else SAF might drop him!!! Mmm... I dun disagreed on this!!! To me, i think Berba been playing pretty ok, jus tht he hv yet to go on his scoring spree!!! His vision, ball holding, awareness, passing n running off the ball hv been great!!! I think he will b a great partner to Rooney soon... Yes, the onli thing lacking for Berba is his goal scoring rate!!! He have had few good chances to score with his head during thr derby game, but unfortunately he jus cant make them count!!! But i still strongly believe his time will come soon!!!

Ok, back to ManUtd... We r gonna play Wolves in the League Cup tmr morning Msia time... I hope Owen will start and if he can score, it will further boost his confident!!! I think SAF will stick to his normal policy in fielding his younger players for this competition!!! We r d defending champion for this competition, so i guess SAF will field a side tht is strong enough to defend it!!!

Oh ya, in yest football show Stevie did say what will ManUtd do if Rooney is out injure?! Mmm... Can Berba play alone upfront, as he hv done for Spurs many times n proved pretty effective?! Will SAF put Owen in with Berba? I'm not too worry if our systems of play r good!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
the fking baldie is a first clas ABU
i hate him as much as he hates United.
Never bother to give an impartial comment.

We without Rooney?
What bout them without Torres?
That's just pure cock and bull from him.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wah~ It was a very boring game this morning!!! Sigh~ Really do not know what to comment!!! Hahaha... At 1st i thought mayb with all the youths, our game tends to lack a bit n not as sharp as our 1st team performance!!! But when i think twice, there were Carrick, Brown, Evans, Nani, Neville and Kuzi in the lineup with few tested youths such as Fabio, Macheda, Wellbeck n Gibson, so we shld b pretty good and in for a great chance to win the game nicely!!!

But... We were pretty bad in our play at times... Some of the players were very careless with their possession, namely Nani and Wellbeck... I think Owen must hv been very pissed with Nani delivery into the box... Hahaha... To b frank, Nani hv had lotsa time on the ball... But he jus disappoint, even himself with his final passes up d field!!! Tht's not d maturity tht I'm hoping for!!! I bet SAF n his coachng staffs will hv had words with Nani on this....

But it was a superb team move tht lead to the game onli goal!!! Few 1 - 2 passes ard the Wolves box eagdes and Owen jus knew exactly where to lay the final ball for Wellbeck to slot hom the goal... Nice!!! And a very cool "U. Bolt" celebration by Wellbeck!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Glad tht we r now into the next round of the tourny... Hopefully we will b able to get another hom tie!!! Hahaha...

Gti,

Calm down Calm down, bozz!!! Hahaha... But at times, the baldie's opinion n his analysis on the game r pretty good as compare to others especially Shabby!!! Hahaha... Oh ya, it was Shabby tht questioning his Fool team as in when there r without both Torres and Gerrard, they will b a diff team.... Then he said it will b d same as ManUtd without Rooney and Rio!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I think we hv very good stand-in for Rio in Evans, so i didnt mentioned it in my earlier posting!!! Mayb now tht Rooney is the most important player for us, especially this season... Mmm... What u think? Can we cope?

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
no la...ijuz hate him as much as he hates United.
That argument that we without Rooney/ Ferdinand and they without torres/Gerrard is just a no brainer question la...
Every team will struggle without their talisman.
Like how Arsenal will struggle without Fabregas and Arshavin.
How Chelsea will struggle without Lamprd and Terry. But in Chelshit's case, they have plenty of stars to stand up to be counted - Drogba, Essien, Ballack. which is why i think they are the only team that can stand toe to toe with Barca. They have the midfield quality to play against Barca.
Mind you Chelsea were stolen of a win from Barca last year.

I did not watch FF, so what was the overall opinion of the so called experts? - as regard to the added time?
Frankly speaking, i have no regard for that baldie. As for Shabby, whatever that he says are so shallow that even i can produce it. You don't call that professional pundit.
The only one that i will listen to are Jamie Reeves and that 2 guys from London - I think Jerry donno what and another one can't remember his name...

And what do you guys think of Carrick?
Seems like he's dropped in the pecking order. and i would think rightly so as well.
Cos i can see that he seemed a bit lethargic/jaded/uninterested.....i could be wrong though...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh ya, I think Carrick have had some problems too... But trying to think on the positive side, he might jus had a blip in his form since the season started!!! To b frank, there were few mistakes in all his games so far for the team... After few season with us, we all knew what he can offer... But there were times he made strange mistakes... So i tell myself mayb he jus needs more time to gain his sharpness n fitness back!!! Hopefully there r nothing much behind the screen... I jus hope d rumours arent true where SAF thought of offloading him!!!

As for the FF, all questioned the time extended for Owen's goal except Jamie, who think the ref was right to add the time in extra time due to City celebration and Carrick intro to d game...

Hahaha... Ya, lately Shabby hv been pretty sucky with all his talks n opinions... Nothing special as u hv mentioned... Yep, Jamie is good...

Do anyone of u catch d Friday talk show by John and R. Keys?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was really a great win for us, important and tough 3 points in the bag for us!!! Again, i think our midfield won us the game!!! This time i agreed with Tony Pulis, Scholesy was the Man Of The Match by a country mile on the pitch!!! Awesome vision, superb passing skills, compose and dictating our game well and effectively in the heart of our the engine room... Scholesy look very lively!!!

What do u guyz think of Nani? Haha... Work rate wise, i think he hv improved alot with his tireless run up and down the field... He now track back well to help out the defence now... But upfront, he was pretty dissappointing with his contribution and crossing!!! Sometimes his decision making can b pretty frustrating!!! I means there were situaitons where he shld pass on the ball to his teammates who were in a much better position to score than him, instead he choossess to shot himself... It pissed off the others most notably Rooney and Berba!!! Haha... This season, i really hv had high hope on Nani to come good!!! We need someone creative as in Ronnie mold and Nani is 1 of the closest to him as in the way they both play the game!!! Attack from the wing, cut in and hv a great nice go at the goal or pull wide to side and send in a teasing cross... We need someone capable to stretch the opponent defence!!! Nani is the young Ronnie at the moment, very watsefull of chances most of the time and selfish too... Hopefully he can improve further as in the right path as Ronnie did and climb to the very top of the footballing world!!!

I'm always a big fan of Berba!!! Haha... So it was really really happy and relief to see him score for us!!! Yep, it was a superb move and passes from Fletcher to Giggsy, then to Berba!!! I think Berba have been playing well for the last few games, jus tht he needs to add goals to his game as a striker in order to b judged a great player by most ppl!!! But his touches, passing and vision hv always been superb!!! Hopefully he will b able to carry on scoring for our team!!! Bravo mate!!! ;-)

Next up will b Wolfsburg at Old Toilet on Wed nite for us!!! Wolfsburg is a very new team for us, i think SAF and his coaching staffs must hv been doing hips of researches on them too!!! Last season, i watched jus a few number of games of them from the German League... And they were pretty good team as a unit and they hv 2 very good strikers too!!! I forgot thier names, haha, and hvnt google on them yet... But this season, there were top teams lining up to tempt both of them away from Wolfsburg!!! Fortunately, Wolfsburg is able to keep both of them at least until next season and the reason is very obvious, they wanna to hv a real good go at the ECL this season as a team!!!

But their manager behind all the success last season hv left them to Schake 04 if I'm not wrong... So it will b a tough call for them under a new guidance in their league, let alone in the ECL as a debutant!!! But we cant underestimate them, jus bcos they r German!!! We know the German mentality in terms of football!!! I believe SAF will b very cautious of them too...

We are at hom, so i think SAF might go for 2 strikers up front in Rooney and Berba... In europe games, especially away games, SAF still very much favouring 4-5-1 formation as seen in the 1st game against Besiktas... I thought with Ronnie gone, we will b playing our 4-4-1-1 even in Europe too... Now he seems to b playing Rooney alone up front with 3 central midfielders in the middle to make us more competitive and flexible, in terms of changing from attack to defence in a very fast pace n short time... ANd vise versa... But it oso limited our attacking option upfront with jus a lone striker!!! In this system, wingers r very vital to our play... Cos from 4-5-1, it can b switched to 4-3-3 with wingers pushing from the flanks...

I jus hope we will hv a good game against Wolfsburg with another 3 points... Then over the weekend, it will b Sunderland for us at Old Toilet too!!!

Lastly, i really hv to praise Torres!!! He is really a top top striker for the way he play and score goals for fun!!! 1 of the Best in the world now... But... Too bad he is in the wrong team!!! I'm serious!!! Not tht i wanna to hv a go at Loserfool... Try to imagine what if he plays for Barca, Inter, RM, Chelshit or with us for last season!!! He definitely can achieve much more than now and I'm sure he will hv triple himself as in value too... Sigh!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
long time raya break..now back...hehehe
nice to c man united doing fine.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Well, it was really a crushing blow to all of us tht our team was unable to win our hom game against Sunderland especially tht currently we r hving a fine run in form!!! It was a very strange game!!! How come 7-8 of our players can hv an off day together?! Clearly, we lost the game in our midfield play where we were very very careless in our passing and we lost lotsa challenges there too... Of cos, credit to where it due... Sunderland played superbly, especially they were very determine tht they were there to hv a go at us even at Old Toilet!!! Bravo to them!!!

Ok, back to our performance!!! How damn long hv we not seen both Scholesy and Fletcher hving a lousy game together in the middle of our engine room?! Haha... I jus cant believe tht both them were struggling to get the ball and make a proper passing, not even some simple passes!!! Strange!!! Then Rooney touches were bad too... Sigh!!!

1 thing i would like to highlight!!! From the last 2 games - Sunderland and Wolfsburg, against big strikers we were always in trouble to deal with them!!! Why? Our defenders not good enough? The 3 goals tht we conceeded were all came from Sheasy side!!! In the 2 headed goals, Sheasy didnt close down the opponent, where the crosses were allow to float in and with the giant size striker ard our box, they scored!!! I think Sheasy shld at least attempt to challenge or close down his opponent as soon as possible... Not jus keep backing where it might leaves space for a cross into the danger area... We really need to look into this...

When Berba scored with a superb overhead kick, i thought we were gonna hv another come back win at Old Toilet... But we really lost a stupid soft goal to Sunderland at a crucial point... Sigh!!! But the main problem of last night game was our midfield play... Only if we can bozz the middle of the park nicely, we can push our game further and go for a hom win...

We will b hving a wk break now with international game looming... So next up will b Bolton at hom for us on 17/10... Hopefully by then, we will b in a much better shape!!! Hahaha...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I'm starting to lost faith on Nani and Foster....this 2 have been ample opportunity but yet they still failed to shine. Can't wait for EDVS to be back on the starting line-up.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yaya! Both them really needs to start performing!!! Else, they hv to sit out....

1 big problem for our team at the moment... DO u guyz ask yrself who r our current best 4 midfielders? To b frank, i cant give any names... I means who r the best for us when a big game coming up?! Say we r gonna play against d big 4 teams or RM or Barca, who u guys gonna pick in order not to lose the midfield battle!!! I watched Chelshit vs Loserfool yest... The midfield battle really hots up in such a game... In d 1st half, both team played pretty ok... So i ask myself, who are our best midfield 4 for such a game!!!

Sadly currently i think most of our midfield players aint prepare for such a high profile game jus yet!!!! What u guyz think?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i think this thread has been discussed before, but i got few things to clarify before me do the DIY project.
sorry for creating a new thread. ;-)

some mention that the cables being used to pull from the front terminal to da back got to be 15AMP, is that so?
what will happen if me use higher amp cable or low ones? just a question,

I got a cable here with me, but not sure can use or not....as to whether the amp's of it.
This is what written on the cable: "Lead Free HO7V-K...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience