Carace Kwan~!!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Xtec.... =.=':banghead: what you trying to say...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I also got Eyong's and Fat got pictures....:biggrin::biggrin: I kasi edit....Hahahaha:rofl:

Didn't know you take voyeur photos of eyong and sexy fatt wor .... I tell you, Ah Fatt gor knows you every day and nite shoot COCK-roach and Cicik with his photo in your hand, he sure bagi you kantoi kau kau turn pamela anderson bottomless cleavage, stinking with 2 weeks baywatch-ing sweat and dirt leh ... :rofl:

XTEC: 3 pin-plug got to ask TR .. sap sap sui for him ... He can teach you special mega 5-pins multi-sockets, 3-way multi-points, international prong like sotong style also can wor ... :listen:

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Xtec.... =.=':banghead: what you trying to say...

Maybe he want to become one of you member ... Or in our member, or within your member leh ... :confused::banghead:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
This is another fact we know TR keeps our pic's at the bathroom door for some fingering and shooting action, WE are target so yea everytime he/she does it always CIF at our pic's. Another disgusting fact TR also swallow back the sperm after it, as he mention "Recycle to save the millions of sperm for better use!". Those want to hear some fantasy orgy activities about TR i don't mind sharing it here, SHARING IS CARING!

*Cut it short, who wants see TR pic in Bikini at the beach???? (Photo editing time!)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
WTF, eyong.... =.=' I'm not those kind of person ok...

Fat gor, you are so dead......stop pijak me woh~~~~next time TT. I will make sure you won't be breathing anymore.....nyek nyek nyek...

Last edited:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
TR, before i die for sure will post your Bikini pic's to all..... so nyek nyek nyek!!

*Sorry to all bro's, TR has A-Cup so dun expect much!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR, before i die for sure will post your Bikini pic's to all..... so nyek nyek nyek!!

*Sorry to all bro's, TR has A-Cup so dun expect much!

WTF!!!...I no eyes see you guys already....i better go date Carace...see ya...:thefinger:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Fat gor, you are so dead......stop pijak me woh~~~~next time TT. I will make sure you won't be breathing anymore.....nyek nyek nyek...

Sounded like you wanna shove your porceline dildo-looking bunny down Ah Fatt's throat wor ... :confused:

This is so gay leh ... and poor poor porceline dildo-looking bunny :banghead:

Btw TR, didn't you just had a boob-job done right after your mod-ship tt dimmy dim-sum ... stole two Yip Chee Mei TAI-PAU session lately :confused::confused::confused:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
TR is more focus on the male and female organs have down there now, about the Pao's?????

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
WTF!!!...I no eyes see you guys already....i better go date Carace...see ya...:thefinger:
See... keep her to yourself again!

Did you say date Carace??? OMG, Joey since when you both become lesbian??????????????

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
This is another fact we know TR keeps our pic's at the bathroom door for some fingering and shooting action, WE are target so yea everytime he/she does it always CIF at our pic's. Another disgusting fact TR also swallow back the sperm after it, as he mention "Recycle to save the millions of sperm for better use!". Those want to hear some fantasy orgy activities about TR i don't mind sharing it here, SHARING IS CARING!

*Cut it short, who wants see TR pic in Bikini at the beach???? (Photo editing time!)
wah lan err ,recycle barley peng :banghead::banghead::banghead: yak

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
fatgor...I'm gonna find you....:nurse:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
fatgor...I'm gonna find you....:nurse:

Aiiiiiiks ... Ah Fatt careful leh .... TR is coming to get you in a nurse uniform with a syringe and a red-baggie, used Koteks on each hand :listen:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
deng deng deng pysco nurse is coming liao, run runnnnnnnnnnn