Carace Kwan~!!!

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hahahah i know where she lives! lol!
owe her dinner and some compensation tho..
when will you be free?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
hahahah i know where she lives! lol!
owe her dinner and some compensation tho..
when will you be free?
You mean which house? in KL or the other one? Hahaha:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fat gor, not my house lah....it's yours....Muahahahaha I'm not hiding woh~~~:rofl:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Fat gor, not my house lah....it's yours....Muahahahaha I'm not hiding woh~~~:rofl:
Wait till Eyong, Jin, Sky and rest come in give their testimonial you deny also no use already. You go PD with her, went Pet Exibition, attend her B'day and so on. WE are just like Kotex, used when having period and store during "Harvest Season". rite rite JIN???????????

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Now the Sexy Melestor had spoken ... TR, you kena kau kau ... Me, golden-bucket wash-hands liao ... So, no more Carace, April, November nor December ...

Moved on to new, softer and shorter turf :biggrin:

Oh, by the way TR .... We ALL still think you are Car-Rev ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
eyong and fatgor, you all win already lah....:adore:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wa lan err TR ur leng lui killer arr....:adore:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Wait till Eyong, Jin, Sky and rest come in give their testimonial you deny also no use already. You go PD with her, went Pet Exibition, attend her B'day and so on. WE are just like Kotex, used when having period and store during "Harvest Season". rite rite JIN???????????
TR go PD doing what har :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Now the Sexy Melestor had spoken ... TR, you kena kau kau ... Me, golden-bucket wash-hands liao ... So, no more Carace, April, November nor December ...

Moved on to new, softer and shorter turf :biggrin:

Oh, by the way TR .... We ALL still think you are Car-Rev ...
In our hearts TR is always a SHEMALE regardless even Carace supports him, don't forget TR is Carace "Chi Mui"

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

eyong and fatgor, you all win already lah....:adore:
Nah, it's not over yet. Im still waiting for Jin and Sky to light up the grand finale, hang in there first.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

wa lan err TR ur leng lui killer arr....:adore:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

TR go PD doing what har :rofl::rofl::rofl:
TR is not a leng lui killer, he/she is a leng lui itself. About what he doing in PD did mention on this thread before, TR trying on some Bikini's for Carace!!

*Not to mention some Willie Wonka Fire-Works at night. Hahahaa!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6 months ago i put in ground cable to my engine,chassis,alternator,throttle body...right now im planning to put additional cable to my aircond compresor,will it give any good effect???will the air conditioning suffer by installing another cable to the compresor,ur opinion wud be appreciated...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience