A close call at Era Walk, Seremban

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Good luck bro....
Good luck? very sui leh~~my car also can kena..Haiyo..why lah theif? Why you want my car? for what? :bawling:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
lucky that u got them b4 they open yr car....... but nowaday they pick up cars randomly.....so be careful....

chicken03

Dec 7, 2003
wah...very bahaya lor like this in sban.....guyz lets help each other by looking out for each other cars anywhere.....if any1 got these celakas, plz call us b4 the police take them away...lets feed them with cars lubricants from the car that they wan to steal from...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i think if caught time we got no time to feed them lubes....let them eat our shoes 1st!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
HKS, I'm ok but get phobia already.....will be scare already if drive my car out but won't till the extend of not going for TT. Just will be more careful where I park and will put extra lock for the car.

This bastard really give me mental torture. Yesterday night also can't sleep well and have nightmare of my car getting stolen. Will wake up in the middle of the night and look at my car porch when ever I hear my dog barking. To the thief, you better watch your back. You made me suffer mentally, I'm going to make you feel dying is better than being alive.

I'm going to make them eat burning hot coal and light those f*uckers up with fire. :mad::mad:

etetet

Dec 15, 2008
Our Seremban Tai Kor drives a 206. Nice car.
The thief got taste! :P

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Good luck? very sui leh~~my car also can kena..Haiyo..why lah theif? Why you want my car? for what? :bawling:
for start his monster project.......:love::love: nobody can recognise it was ur car...hehehe...:biggrin:

Peugeot_206_Veilside_WideBody_by_ygt_design.jpg

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
normally they will pick hot cars which are rare to find. better drive boring cars if u move around alot, leave the hot ones for weekends and u donit to park it outside n leave it. dont leave ur high liability assets outside.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Titanrev, what car u drives ? Satria GTI / Putra ?
I'm driving a Pug 206 like what Ethan said.

khoo, nice pic.

Reddice, just be careful only. Get a steering lock or what ever lock you can get...brake lock or pad lock

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

normally they will pick hot cars which are rare to find. better drive boring cars if u move around alot, leave the hot ones for weekends and u donit to park it outside n leave it. dont leave ur high liability assets outside.

tig, thanks for the advice. Actually I only drive this car out on weekends or occasionally when I feel like it. Most of the time, I'm driving a normal looking car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Rivalry in competitive motorsports is inevitable, and not a bad thing. It compels and drives a driver to always improve their skills and minimizing faults so that they will be one or more steps ahead of the other rival drivers or teams. But if one were to take it a bit too seriously and shoving sportsmanship and professionalism aside, that is where things go south...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience