ICE -In Car Entertainment

Adding Bluetooth to car stereo

rubik

May 28, 2004
Gentlemen,

Check it out.

http://us.kensington.com/html/14484.html

The main difference between this unit and others on the market is :

1.) It uses your car's AUX-IN for the sound, instead of those horrible FM transmitter types. Therefore, voice quality is EXCELLENT !

2.) No charging required. It plugs into the cig.lighter and starts when you start your car and turn off when you shut your car down. Everything is automatic (pairing) and instant, just like the real integrated unit from BMW.

3.) A2DP - Wireless stereo audio streaming from your handphone direct to your car speakers using aux-in. BMW built-in unit doesn't even have this feature !

4.) Comes with USB port for charging your phone.

I have been using one for 2 months now and am so impressed with it that i decided to bring in some extras. This Kensington model is not available in Malaysia. I currently have 10 brand new units and would like to sell for RM350.00 (firm) per unit. First come first serve basis. I have one in my car, so you can test before deciding. I guarantee you will be impressed. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you are interested !

Please note, this device uses line in, so your car MUST have an aux-in port.

Attachments

Last edited:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
just want to ask, does it means that in order to hear what the other party is saying through the phone, I need to set my hu source to aux-in or line in?

rubik

May 28, 2004
When a phone call comes in, you switch your stereo to 'Aux/Line In' source and then you can hear the caller through your car speakers. Besides phone calls, you can also stream music from your phone to the car speakers. If your phone have GPS, the routing voice instructions will also come through your car speakers. All using Aux/Line and is crystal clear.

Apr 22, 2006
hi, i'm interested in this device, can it be pair with iphone 3gs bluethooths? and still have stock with you at the moment??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Gentlemen & Ladies (If any)...
Any advice on what lowering spring to use on my 1.6 waja without sacrificing comfort. I dont want something too hard which makes it bumpy....like on a roller coaster ride esp when i have passengers. Basically I want:
1. car lowered
2. not too stiff & bumpy ride
3. within RM300.00 (if possible)

Please mates give me help....i'm lost!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience