fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Aja, RA6 or RB1?

need help finding camber kit.

my car tayar makan dalam pulak..

the Mooojen damper very the low.
yahoo auc got,...

uikss,... siapa wanna take faisal's place as presiden?
bien kah?

soli abe faisal,... my rims stil at your place,... bro suah tak sempat arrange
afterwards i make him arrange again,... or arrange him,...

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

CL7R is not fast enuf for bien... that's why he bought a milano red CL1 :)

john... a fren ais asking for CF4 stock springs if u have em. his got potong'ed and now the ride quality sucks big time
i have a set of oem shocks and springs at ehsean's custody,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
havoc no money???

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
havoc no money???
ha ah....tak baya sewa?
bien...do you have contact number the guy who selling brembo disc rotor?seriously need it.....aiyoh...lot of things to do with my car:stupid:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bien, apa rim u using?
my UA are rusting in presiden's bangsal,... and kena nag also,... aikssssssssssssss:slug::idea:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Must be RB1 like my mama punya.

laju woo. even though 'only' 200PS
i think RB series K24 topspeed around 200kmh gitu. The lebihan should be the lajaks ler...Noticed once i overtook it as my speed keep increasing, from my car side mirros view, the RB is like 'static' position, still on the fast lane. Sure dia dah pedalled to metal tu.

Against Satria turbo ("ST") ekzos tengah (like faisal sawi..donno what inside) and that time i passed Bzbodi at Yong Peng kot post 8.00pm night on the way back, I think my CF4k will have more better run and tosrque distributions at all speed. anyway, dapat this remark :top::top: before that guy exit Melaka. For sure the ST regretted very much since this guy keep floored the car until keluar asap2 hitam, ron97 aso habis cepat and yet CLG just right behind him...hehehehe

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

havoc no money???
Another example of PKFZ. Get KPMG to audit...hehehehehe

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Demo beli Oddysey RB6 Obsolete lar.

yesterday trip to Batu Pahat, managed to tail the RB6 until 205kmh with my CLG.
Flashed light and guess what?. That guy still kept on the fast lane, don't to move to slow lane until I overtook him on left-lane.

Ganah2 ore2 bawok Oddysey nih...laju worrhh

Yeah, Ketua Polis said Malaysian Driver tak takut hukuman mati...

Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Saudara Din,

1. Used first in it original condition. Ensure no major problems. Once u overall sometimes things
might become worst due to cheap mechanic skills.

2. Ask 5Efte

3. Spare super easy...kedai potong too many nowadays. Refer Abe Bulet note also.

4. Ask 5efte. Can refer Abe Bulet note also. BTW Abe Peluru, hari tu buke ko kedai tu hok
pase tak betul timing belt demo?.

5. None, except engine oil & filter.
welkam din,
ur car SiR or SiR-T?
3 months u survey this thread kah?so u oredi knew that mr presiden will be guling-ed when next EGM held heheheh...(abang faisal, when we meet u baring atas lantai, kami nak gulingkan u).
well din, for your car if the condition still cun, i think no need to overhaul even it is above 200km (but if wanna do it pun, better la)...for the parts, u can find it at LHS shop at Jalan Ipoh .....n for the workshop at ur area, dulu2 when i were live in damansara, i always went to a shop at damansara uptown. forgot the shop name but it were next to RHB bank..............its all my opinions, wait for others otais voices out
Thanks bro Bulet & Aja for the reply... :adore: very useful info n convince me even more to get the car... Hopefully i'll be back soon enough to get the car... :driver: Rare species, I LIKE!!!! :proud:

Btw, i'm buying the car from a forumer also. he's upgrading to a more powerful n expensive car.... :burnout:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
me quite behind in terms of latest news,...

any hukuman mati for m'sian road drivers???

laksa penang and nasi kandar penang,...
the penang word wanna kena copyright by penang cm?

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
welkam din,
ur car SiR or SiR-T?
3 months u survey this thread kah?so u oredi knew that mr presiden will be guling-ed when next EGM held heheheh...(abang faisal, when we meet u baring atas lantai, kami nak gulingkan u).
well din, for your car if the condition still cun, i think no need to overhaul even it is above 200km (but if wanna do it pun, better la)...for the parts, u can find it at LHS shop at Jalan Ipoh .....n for the workshop at ur area, dulu2 when i were live in damansara, i always went to a shop at damansara uptown. forgot the shop name but it were next to RHB bank..............its all my opinions, wait for others otais voices out

siot...where u get that carbing????always wanna get one. found 1 in Japan before but after include shipping cost..not worth enough la.
the clutch set, where u bought it?can give contact number tak?wanna get it today
u want the carbing ke? pay me 200 n trade ur tanabe....hehe

dont have the contact number for the clutch set...u can call me, i can teman u to the place...

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Thanks bro Bulet & Aja for the reply... :adore: very useful info n convince me even more to get the car... Hopefully i'll be back soon enough to get the car... :driver: Rare species, I LIKE!!!! :proud:

Btw, i'm buying the car from a forumer also. he's upgrading to a more powerful n expensive car.... :burnout:
my guess would be awit's car right?

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
u want the carbing ke? pay me 200 n trade ur tanabe....hehe

dont have the contact number for the clutch set...u can call me, i can teman u to the place...

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

my guess would be awit's car right?
mmm...pay 200+trade tanabe.....mahal gak hang beli heheh....kawe cubo caghik alik jepung la dulu deh....
susah la mau jumpa abang, maybe i'll go this buy monday kot. cabut jap to LHS on lunch hour....if have others place selling the items in PJ, really helpful lah

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
bulet... exceptional auto parts now in glenmarie... no need to go all the way to jalan ipoh. otherwise you can try bay brothers also

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
bulet... exceptional auto parts now in glenmarie... no need to go all the way to jalan ipoh. otherwise you can try bay brothers also
dun know their place, know LHS only heheh.....ada ekshep oto pat n bei braders ke?baru tau.....can we list up all spare part shops for our accord, easy for others to refer also..

1. Lee Hup Seng, jalan Ipoh -0362576976
2. Bay Brothers??
3. ...

Thanks

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Yeah, Ketua Polis said Malaysian Driver tak takut hukuman mati...
That on for calon2 driver for 1Malaysia FormulaOne!! hehehehe

BTW, their police evo car driver also same. Suppose that they drive slowly around the housing estates during ronda2 but from what i noticed last few days once enter the round=abouts in S. Alam, wusshhhh, tekan kaw2.

Two times this week me "chasing" police evo car in my housing area with my CLG but seemed that they really tekan2 kaw2 the car especially at the corner and then disappeared !!. The only Police car that slowly drive is the Waja!

Wasting tax payer Ron97 money...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HAi All V-tech Lovers.....
My ek 2 door in black colour plate no....WHS8033 Was stolen last sunday in taman desa,kl
the car is with15'' white p1 rim,the back bonnet wiper taken out but still got motor attacht...
both 2 side door n front bonnet got sticker kesan tat cant remove.........hope u guys if c the car can give me a call @ 012-3888406.....

AND TO THOSE ASSHOLE THAT DID IT........C THE NEWS SUNDAY....JANGAN KENA END UP KENA TEMBAK SAMPAI MATI!!!
AND HOPE THE MONEY FROM U SELL...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience