Cefiro A31 Spoiler for sale! RM250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Cefiro A31 Spoiler for sale! RM250

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
Cefiro a31 spoiler Black color for sale...no dent no scratch!...still in good condition
prefer cash buyer.

comes with another FIN below the spoiler...

RM250 Firm

view pic to apreciate..

COD or meet up at JUSCO maluri

Attachments

Last edited:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
Yes bro nyway i changed my number if u wan u can call me 0109722326

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

B.u.m.p

Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Is it ok if i view the item personally beforehand? where do you stay?

I stay around kepong area and i work in cheras,so if i were to meet up with you on weekdays it would already be at night time. what ya think?

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
yes can....but the condition is jz the sam as the pics so no worries my fr nyway if u wan to have a look i can bring it outside my aprtment frist to let u see if u wan meet me at jusco maluri first then i bring n show u

nite time no issue for me to meet

plus weekend im free too

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
okay...i'm quite on the rush you see,my company made me work while other colleagues having rayas and i get a longer holiday starting on Wednesday instead. So i have only monday and tuesday...i have an appointment for the whole monday evening and appointment on tuesday night,so i have to see u right after work on tueday and if i'm okay i'll just pass u the payment.

You mind to pm me the address of your apartment? or where do u work fren,if it's near to my area i can just meet up during lunch time,no need the rush.

p.s. : when did you buy the item and was it 2nd hand?

thanks

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
heheh yeah sure dude

nyway no rush u can meet me anytime after work at 6 onwards im owest available on the nite time too...if u free midnite also can

nyway u may view the item first b4 u buy if ur interested we jz COD on the spot

this item was from my cefiro a31 it was spcl order from a halfcut shop n item was from japan. nyway its a 2nd owner including me now.....

if u wan tomorow nite we can meet

my adress:

I think we meet at menra PGRM at the back of menara PGRM there is a mamak shop there its easier for us to park the car and easier for me to bring the item ( im actualy staying in an aprtment at the back of menara PGRM)

nyway we can meet infront of the mamak there

the car par space is big .

just buzz me 010-9722326 George

Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hey dude i've just lost my phone during lunch break...now i've gotta rush to my client's place to do some troubleshooting and have dinner with them.

By the time i reach PGRM Tower it might be around 12 to 1 am(due to the drinking session i've promised to client).

I hope u get this msg,i've alrdy takn down ur moile num i'l calll u once i reacfh there tonight and will call u by borrowing other's hp or just pbulic phone...don't worry 90% i'll get the item cause it looks realyl okay to me. Cash rm250,done.

sorry for the mess i'm rushing and my phone just lost on me damn. i hope u'll be waiting tonight with the spoiler and i'll call u .can't wait fr the iem....seee you!

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
owhhh man we got a drunk dude with a cefiro spoiler tonite muhahhaha

nah man jz kidding yeah nyway u got it jz buzz me anytime tonite..ill bring down for ya ..ill guide u how to go to my place from menara pgrm.

u may park ur car beside D'alamda condo ill b going there beside that area esier for me to bring the spoiler

nyway ru ok to bring it back ? since ur out drinking wiff ur fr later .....hope u dun get too drunnk to bring it heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience