Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda ek9 1.8vtec*b18c*(m)2 door

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
guys, u know owner doesn't want to reply. call him la if really interested. if no accident before main "bumbung sambung" reason is due to rusts. this happened before on my ae101. roof got cancer and there is no cure unless you change another roof. but from mechanic advices, once u cut off, very hard to pass puspakom unless u got lubang.

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
If I not mistaken... Any vehicle on the road cannot " sambung " any part of their chassis... very simple example... like jointed car la.. but in this case maybe the jointing happen at A frame... for clear view.. u can call owner n meet him...:burnout:
you're wrong
for this car i believe it has flip upsidedown and flatten the roof or any other way that damage the roof
i believe the chop one side of the A and B pillar bar to due to bad damage
u can see at the car grant stated "kereta dipotong"
if u see this word on the grant means this car got approval from JPJ after it has been repaired
anyways,
after reading all the comment i think those who are interested better call the owner straight away lah. comment here and there aint getting u all anywhere. but norm la sell car in zth, dun plan to buy also got sumtin to say

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
juz call owner CAR SOLD

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
dem it...
nice car with an extremely cun price tag...
wouldn't mind the "Kereta Potong" tag at the geran kereta at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

haha! as a conclusion, we, zerotohundred.com members, shud open a car company, sure proton will go down mah..:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience