[NEW] Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 '09

davekoh

May 25, 2006
Hi,
I have lobang for this, do let me know the size you looking for.

cheers

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
today i checked with yokohama in JB...both said AD-08 coming only after chinese new year :confused:

madness.

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
I really wonder what so difficult for Yokohama to distribute the tires world wide...is the tire too good for the rest of the world?, is the tire a failure?, are ad07 tires still got a lot of stocks left? Is Yokohama losing money on each AD08 they sell...what lah...why keep the tires in Japan only?

My AD07 now is abt 70% bold and I has a big slide going fast and furious into a corner (hehe..the mount Austin tunnel in JB). Lucky manage to catch it. Now I cannot fling the rears due to lack of grip....but still waiting for the AD08...come on Yokohama..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
I really wonder what so difficult for Yokohama to distribute the tires world wide...is the tire too good for the rest of the world?, is the tire a failure?, are ad07 tires still got a lot of stocks left? Is Yokohama losing money on each AD08 they sell...what lah...why keep the tires in Japan only?

My AD07 now is abt 70% bold and I has a big slide going fast and furious into a corner (hehe..the mount Austin tunnel in JB). Lucky manage to catch it. Now I cannot fling the rears due to lack of grip....but still waiting for the AD08...come on Yokohama..
i have no idea la bro...maybe the price after convert to RM is too high for our market to accept ?
that tunnel damn dangerous...if you spun in there...haihsssss....don wanna say what can happen...

Bro, you know where can get Sdrive ah? i ask all of the yokohama shop...they said don have la...cant order cause kilang also dont have,you got any contacts that still might have new Sdrive?

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008

Bro, you know where can get Sdrive ah? i ask all of the yokohama shop...they said don have la...cant order cause kilang also dont have,you got any contacts that still might have new Sdrive?
I seen Sdrive in the Yoko Permas Jaya tireshop. You can also try the Plentong shop, he got more choices.

Thats why I never go to JB shop to change tire...shop very big, signboard also big but nothing inside.

If you got no choice, go BP to get. Shop name is Vtec (YHI network), call first before going (07-434 5155)

How abt other brands, Toyo DRB and Hankook V12?.

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
RE11 is on sale in Klang Valley...goes for RM440 for 15inch each:)

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
azbro..
It is normal for Japs to sell in their market 1st. They always do that to ensure the Japs will get the best 1 first. Like the GTR. They only officially export the car outside japan after several month in Japan market. For me is no surprised they do the same thing again for this tyre. I'll get my AD08 on Mid okt. So i guess I'll be the 1st one to used in Malaysia.. lol..

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
I was told today by a few tyre shop owners around sunway,glenmarie and klang(kapar) that the AD08 to be sold next month . .its already in malaysia just waiting to be priced as there are very puzzled on the price yet depending on the currency and petrol hike up prices. :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear friend,did u all got any workshop got selling this yrv engine??i am finding suffering.pls pm if u know!!!thanks u :rock:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience