Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To me, it was a great game by our team!!! As i hv said b4 the game, we hvnt play at the level where we r capable for... But after this spirited game by all our players n beating the current form team in the EPL, will b a big boost for all the players!!! But there were few things tht we need to change or in other words - improve on!!!

To b frank, if SAF knew tht he will b playing the 4-3-3 (or 4-4-1-1 to me) as of yest game against the Gunners, why didnt he goes into the market to get a "Playmaker" right behind our main striker - Rooney? SAF get Giggsy to play in tht position, and Giggsy was a huge disappointment, especially in the 1st half!!! Lotsa mistakes by him... Dun get me wrong, I'm not trashing our All time legend here... I'm jus talking fact!!! But again, SAF hv came out and tell us tht he will not go into the market for new players anymore!!!

Then we really need a settle pair for our midfield soonest possible!!! Currently onli Fletcher is up for the position!!! How great if we can hv 2 Fletchers in our midfield, then i think we will b able to win most games with his attitude, tireless running, tackling and overall performance!!! Carrick still very far from his best, and at times he was caught on possession!!! Hopefully both Carrick and Anderson will b able to up their games soon... Then there were great newz abt Hargo, as he is making a steady recovery from his knee problems... But it will b another 2-3 mths for him to make his comeback to the game with full fitness!!! Hopefully he will b able to make his come back jus at the right time when SAF needs freshness in the team at the later stage of the season...

I think Vidic have had another giant game for us!!! He is now priceless for us!!! With him on, it breeds confidence throughout the team!!! Bravo!!! Then Foster hv made another superb save from his stretching leg to deny RVP to make it 0-2 for the Gunners in the 2nd half!!! Really great to see tht after his howler in Msia!!! Hahaha...

Fron this game, i think we r slowly moving back to track... And sooner, all fans will forget abt the Ronnie impact if our team click well and play well again... Mmm... Still waiting for the Obertan!!! Not sure how good is he!!!!

Cheerz for all and Happy Merdeka day ya!!! Enjoy the break!!! And the great win too!!! Hahaha...

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
My lil review before the transfer window closes

1. Centre midfield
Options in the form of Scholes, Carrick, Fletcher, Hargo, Anderson and Gibson do look featherlight at times and it is easy to blame them when things dont' go our way when we don't have midfield general like keane anymore or playmaker like ronaldo.

But looking at this way when one goes another will step up. When Cantona was our playmaker, keane wasn't in the limelight we was very invisible doing what fletch does now, infact only after being made famous my pirlo midfielders like fletch and carrick are only "seen".

Anderson has the potential to do better, perhaps being deflated abit by ronaldo's departure not thinking like Nani - THIS IS MY MOMENT!

In the short term we have the tenacious Gibson, whom does play like scholes 10 years ago.

2. Keeper
Looks like we're in safe hands as experience we have VDS, Foster and PIG. Although I think PIG will be only seen starting in cup matches with VDS left to only major starts and UCL matches with Foster getting more matches under his belt for VDS eventual retirement.

3. Defense
Looks like Vidic is even better than Jaap Stam IMHO

4. Attack
Berba, Rooney, Owen doesn't sound like the holy trinity but who knows! it might just work!
Larsson came with a big reputation and left a legend. Owen could do the same.
Berba's foil i see is more owen than rooney as they both are quite similar players whom are playmaking forwards preferring to play behind an out-and-out striker. At the moment the only such player we have is owen. I don't think our junior strikers are there yet.

Sheva would have been a good buy perhaps SAF didn't want two has-been's stealing the limelight away from each other.

fingers tired :rofl: ends here

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After all the criticism he got from the last few days, finally i read a great artical saying "Arsenal need someone like the competitive Darren Fletcher in their team"!!! I'm especially glad tht finally the world r starting to appreciate the Fletcher factors!!!! Jus couldnt understand why A. Wenger keep complaining abt Fletcher and ManUtd way of playing against them!!! He claimed tht we were too rough n trying to kick his team out of the park!!! But, why the Professor himself didnt realise tht he needs a Fletcher - type of player in his rank in order to b successful!!! Good read-out from Alan Hansen in today's Star - Football pullout!

Then SAF hv told us all tht Obertan is gonna b ready for the 1st team football in abt a mth to 6 wks time!!! And it seems tht SAF is pretty confident tht Obertan will b able to give him difference option as in what he oredi hv in the team!!!! Mmm... Great to know tht!!! Then SAF oso stressed tht new signing Diouf and Ljlajic will b joining us in the coming January!!! Hope to see them soon too!!!

On the other newz, Chelsea hv been BAN from signing new players until January 2011!!! Wow~~~ Tht's 1 of the heaviest punishment I've ever seen so far!!! But there are noises saying we might b facing the same problem if Le Harve from France gonna bring ManUtd to the Fifa on the same issue too.... But our club spokeman seems very confident tht all dealings r going within Fifa rules!!! So, let's see what happen next!!! Fingers cross!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Oh guys, don't you all think it was a fantastic, breath taking game?
boy i was on the edge of my seat the whole night.
It was really one of the best games produced from both side that i had seen for a while

The whole of our team produced a magnificient performance.
Giggs, Anderson, Fletcher, Scholesey, Berbatov, Wazza, Evra, Vidic and Foster all produced some superb performance yesteday.
Yes i know that i almost named the entire team but really....i know you guys will have to agree with me.
We got off to the worst possible start but, boy, we did not panic and instead we counter punched 'em out of their own fast attacking game and we showed 'em how it should be done.
And 3 fantastic goals, each were superb in their own right, were produced.
A special mention also has to be given to Evra for finally being able to concentrate and take on Lennon head on. The few previous meetings if you guys remember, Evra was really struggling to contain him. It's great that Evra finally got his head down and nail him when he's in such rich vein of form.

It was almost like, ok, we give you a one goal lead early in the first half and we outscored you 2-1.
Therafter we give you another extra man advantage early in the second half but we still outscore you.

p/s: Steve Mcmahon was a dickhead and ABUs. He writes off Man U in every freaking game that he's sitting on. And every Liverfool game was a fantastic out of the planet performance by him. I was like for the footballing God's sake, could you just be a lil' bit impartial given the fact that you;re professional pundit? That simply shows the majority mentality of those liverpudlians out there. Those are pure jealousy.
After the final whistle, i really wanted to climb into the TV and show him my middle finger. i would've asked him :'Now do you agree that you just became an asshole's worm by questioning Sir Alex's team? I don't think you can't agree cos Sir Alex just shoved a mouthful of your own shit into your mouth."

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
for the 1st time i saw berba perform as a striker...gud game and gud job for our boys,
glory2 man united.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yep, it was a superb game by our team yest!!! We never give up figthing, always believe in our own ability and stay calm throughout the game eventhough we lost to an beautifully taken goal by Defoe!!! But to me, the main factor tht we were able to win the game was Spurs tactic n line up~

They choose to field 3 strikers and hv a good go at us, and it got off to a very good start for them!!! I was fearing the worst when we lost the 1st goal jus inside 1min of the game... Cos Spurs look so determine n wanna to win the game for the 1st 15mins or so... But with the 3 strikers on, their bozz shld hv know tht it will leave lotsa holes in the middle of the park!!! And sorry to say tht, Spurs still yet to hv the quality to play with onli 3 in the middle to break us up!!!

Bcos of this, our midfield 4 started to smell something encouraging and start to push from there... Our game started to settle down with every minutes goes by and our midfield oso managed to dictate the game more and more from then on...

I was so surprised when they took Palacious off n got Jenas on!!! Jenas jus cant hold the midfield tightly as well as Palacious did, but his passing skill is way above the former can offer... So i think tht's the main reason Spurs bozz put him on in order to improve their team supply to the frontmen!!! But on the down side for them, it gave even more spaces for our team to attack them... Tht's why even with Scholesy sending off, we still able to press them n scored the killer blow goal!!!

For the 1st half, i thought Giggsy and Scholesy made quite a few unneccessary errors... But overall they played pretty well!!! Unfortunately, we r still unable to find a 'true' replacement for Scholesy... He is our main creator in the team where his passing n vision r 2nd to none!!! Haha... I think somone like L. Modric will b 1 of the great example to replace him!!! Somone very lively and unpredictable in his play!!! ;-)

Besides, i watched d Man Shitty game too... They hv been playing very well... Mmm... If few more games later on they can still maintain such a high standard of playing, then i think they will b a serious top 4 contender!!!

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
3rd goal by rooney was pure class ... u could see 2 defenders was kept pulling and drag him to denied him from goal ... but in the end, rooney kept his composure and score a great goal... !!! WELL DONE !!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We won 0-1 away to Besiktas!! Great result for us especially its an European game.... But i hv missed the game thx to lousy info from Star paper and Cibai Astro for sudden change of broadcast of the games... *&^%#$^&*$E#E Damn kao pissed!!!

So i hv to youtube the Scholesy goal so tht i dont miss any goals by our team... I think it was a great goal from Scholesy!!! Thx to his fast reaction to the save made by the Besiktas keeper... Damn it, i missed the game... Very tulan!

But bravo to the team for the winning start! I think Rooney reaction isnt any thing serious... Jus all paper rubbish....

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
this week will be tough game for us. good news 1. adebayor received 3 match ban 2. tevez fit to play this week. huhuhu. can't wait to see our back four mark tevez. evra said he will boow tevez if our beloved fans start jeering boow at tevez. win for us i think.:proud:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Whooooolllyyyy Shiiiiit~ It was a fcuking crazy Manchester Derby game!!! Man... I nearly got a heart attack watching this game!!! At the end of the game, I'm jus very glad tht we won the game with what hv happened during the game!!! It was a superb winning goal in the very very dying second by M. Owen!!! Bravo to him and his calmness, i bet not even Rooney might b able to do so given such a situation!!!

Ok, ManUtd started with the usual 4-4-1-1 formation to Shitty 4-5-1... Again, I think our midfield play won us the game with our passing, pressing, movement on and off the ball and awareness!!! SAF fielded 3 work horse + warriors in the midfield in Anderson, Fletcher and Park to counter Shitty 2 anchor man in Barry n De Yong, which worked tremandously well for them against Arsenal last wk... With the early goal, our team played better and better with every minutes gone... We closes down d spaces well, keep pressing Shitty backwards n their defence look pretty shaky at times too... From then, the differences of quality of the 2 teams r pretty obvious to say d least...

Then came tht cibai lan chau stupid mistake by our Ben Foster!!! What d hell was actually going on in his mind huh?! Don he know tht he hv to kick d ball away for safety in the very 1st chance given?! It was really comical d way he lost d ball to Tevez and lead to Shitty equalliser!!! From the moment on, tht mistake deflated the whole team n it encouarge Shitty to push forwards more!!! I really think SAF shld punish Foster for this mistake!!! This is not the 1st time he made such a mistake in a very short period of time!!! I means how long hv the season just started? He had made few such mistakes in them... I really thought he hv had learn his lesson the very last time he did so, but sigh!!! Foster really needs to improve himself on such situation, as it seems he is very short in self confidence and always caught in 2 minds as in what he shld do in such critical situation!!!!

After half time n d SAF Hairdryer treatment in d dressing room, ManUtd played much better in d 2nd half notably Giggsy and Berba!!! Really happy tht Fletcher is now able to add goals into his superb display now!!! If he continues tht, he will b awarded with a massive improved contract soonest, which he deserved!!! In d 2nd half when we were pressing Shitty hard for the winning goal with lotsa near misses and great save by Given, its very understandable tht SAF swapped Owen for Berba in order to improve our calmness in front of goal... Another superb move by SAF for doing so~

It was a very bad mistake by Ferdinand too for Shitty 3rd goal!!! It was strange seeing him making such a lousy flick pass when under pressure n nearing d end of the game!!! I was so damn disappointed with him... But to b frank, Foster positioning shld b called into question too as he must make sure he cover his near post well!!! Aiii.... :-(

Overall, bravo to Owen for his winning goal tht bailed Foster, Ferdinand and us out...

What u guyz think?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
2 mistake in the game, one is foster one is rio, foster really cannot handle big match sometime that he make the mistake; rio is not really fit also today that he also make a mistake.....

it is very exciting game.....7 goal for derby :thefinger:

overall, beba miss at least 2 goal by head(i do pray hard he score to get confident back but at the end also nut), but fletcher make it back from 2 heading goal. giggs played a very good game second half.

emmm....90+7, abnormal, someone control at the back........ :hmmmm:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Berba is useless with his head
i said that long before.

and with the injuries time, i had my doubt initially as well
but having read the report, i am now convinced.
It's 90+4 + Bellamy's goal celebration + Carrick's substitution pending Giggs' corner.

And Mark Hughes sounded like an ass to me.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Hahaha... Oso plus tht crazy Bellamy slapping the invading fan on the face le~ Hahaha... I think Bellamy will b in trouble with this!!!

As for tht Owen's winner, i got to praise Giggsy for his cool pass to Owen too... Nice 1!!! I always wonder why Giggsy hv had better 2nd half than 1st half everytime he was being pick from the start!!! Few games this season, he have had a lousy 1st half but came out with superb performance in the 2nd half!!! Amazing!!! Mayb due to SAF 'Hairdyer'?! Hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have this Steelmate Alarm. I am not sure but I believe it's the 898G model. This alarm came with the car when I bought it 2 years ago. So, I don't have the manual. I tried Googling for it but I still can't get it. A seller in zth also said that he doesn't have the manual online but can try searching in YouTube. I found a few videos but it wasn't what I wanted (but at least I know how to use the remote start function now after 2 years). I even went to a few accessories shop that sells...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience