Car Radiator

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
That guy written there got sell racing type 1 wut, or u can get EK type than modify the bracket then its ready use. Just my 2 cents ....

sicilian_defense

Feb 23, 2009
maybe its becoz mechs mix coolant with pipe water and not RO...any water other than RO contains minerals... thus the corrosion... It's beter to use RO, unfortunately, I did not do so the lst time I did the coolant Change. So the next ytime when u wanna top up your fluid, GUNALA RO

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
That guy written there got sell racing type 1 wut, or u can get EK type than modify the bracket then its ready use. Just my 2 cents ....
i duwan mod the radiotar kaki,wan it be ori so look nice abit...
using RO water is good conditon and toyota LLC is the best choice for me... seems many of high performance using it also :driver:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
i duwan mod the radiotar kaki,wan it be ori so look nice abit...
using RO water is good conditon and toyota LLC is the best choice for me... seems many of high performance using it also :driver:
I'm not sure about RO water. As i know pure distilled water is the best suited water for the whole cooling system.

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Aluminium radiator can filled with coolant but not those bought at hypermarket 1...
Toyota coolant is recommended (info given by radiator seller: omels)

Don't save on coolant but destroy your radiator on future, btw Toyota coolant is only RM24.50/L.

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Don't save on coolant but destroy your radiator on future, btw Toyota coolant is only RM24.50/L.
Waaahhh!!! So expensive already? I'm running prestone for RM19.90 per litre from Ace hardware! Last time RM19 only for toyota. Might ponder Perodua one.

Distilled water is the best for radiator. You can use it even without coolant. Some coolant have acid in them to clean the rust. But i have not seen what other special formula they put inside every bottle i saw. The common one is Ethyl Glycol. Its actually an anti freeze (winter) & anti boil (summer) chemical.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Keeping the cost of racing down is one way to get more masses to jump in the driver’s seat and scratch that racing itch. However, it’s no secret that racing is a hard habit on the wallet and no matter how you look at it, cost will always become an issues.

One of the cheapest ways into racing is through the spec-racing route. Everything is kept...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience