Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Alone at office now, the light above my table keep flickering and when i look up it stop flickering...what's wrong. I don't feel cold also....

Now still flickering...bugger...when look up it stops...=.='
maybe a sign for u to ask for ban zi :rofl::rofl::rofl:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
hey,wanna ask is there any of u watch the "guai tam" before?? the hk ghost research 1
hey guai tam got a new movie in cinema ler,at gsc tat i hear some ppl say so u got and watch oredi?if watch le let me know izit nice or not....

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
hey guai tam got a new movie in cinema ler,at gsc tat i hear some ppl say so u got and watch oredi?if watch le let me know izit nice or not....
watch d lo yesterday...damn geli la,but very nice...watch until my hair stand up d,worth watchin most of it in thailand,1 last part is in ipoh...,cos is their 1st movie on cinema,movie is bout 1hr sumtin,bit short compare to others..wat i can say is best lo..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
no more already ka?

what movie is that? Thai?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Hong Kong movie, talk abt ghost, and research at haunted place...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
man..this topic damn fucking nice...read thru all pages...personally i havent seen 'em' in real look but they happen 2 possessed into my fren's body...this thing happend at my old house..
do u guys know tat a lot of those roaming thingy..i mean where they stay?? c those TNB room in housing areas...tats rite...its home 2 many of 'em' inside..just opposite my old house,theres 1 of this TNB room...nothing really happen b4 until 1 of my vr ';suey' fren came over my house...actually a few of em...this typical guy suddenly began to walk n shaking his whole body..have u guys c in chinese temple the act of those medium...he was acting like those medium too...3 of us including my bro n anotherr fren try 2 hold him down but was impossible..all of a sudden he seems 2 have power of god...we r like toys being thrown 1 by 1...we called sum1 2 bring some sacred thing from the temple...onli then my fren gain back his conciousness...during our struggle,he fell face burst on the tarmac...his lips burst n was in super bad hot dog look condition...the next day of coz,the lips has wound and ulcer...but the funny thing is tat he was enjoying nasi lemak with us at mamak stall...'ah neh,sambal lebih sikit'...can u guys eat sambal o watever hot stuff when u have ulcers? his 1 was the lower part of the whole lip...
sry if i'm making u guys boring coz this was a long long story and it lasted a few days...
so ask question tat fren wat really happen...he said there was a whole family staying in tat TNB room..the 1 possessed him was a girl ,17 years old name 'A Ling'..'she' told my fren their house caught on fire and all of them cremated alive...as curious as we were when young..we dicided to ask 'A Ling' out on the next night..even b4 the nite comes,'a ling' again possessed my fren body and she ask all of us to gather at my house...it happen around 2-3pm...at around 8pm tat was when my fren fuccking gulp those nasi lemak wit lots of sambal down...so we gather at my house and waited until midnight...we were stupid too...we put a table at my house balcony n waited...
this time,the whole family take turns 2 possess my fren...
we talk 2 'them' and even joke with 'them'...there was 1 my fren ask 'A Ling' wan toy o not...she replied this way "Toys ah? I have plenty loh...i burn 4 u wan o not?" my fren bcome ice cold n his mouth cant speak a word...then a ling left..she say her mother wants to talk to me...i was thinking WTF..y me?? when her mother 'comes' she start scolding at me,but the funny thing u guys wont even blif..she said "young man,y muz u drive so fast even when u already reach home? do u know how many times u bang n run over me?" this time my turn stoned...i then apologized n said 'mdm..plz 4giv me..coz i really dunno u was standing in the middle of the road(how the fuck i know she was standing there) ltr on she 4giv me n told me not to drive so fast anymore...suddenly my mind tot of sumthing so i ask her, 'mdm,y would u stand in the middle of the road for?" she replied " i was waiting 4 my fren to take me 2 lim teh lah(TT session -_-"")
so i'll pause my story coz dunno got ppl wan c o not also...this thing is fucking real yet it sound so fucking stupid..my mom was staring from her room window..the 1st time possessed i take out my thais amulet but 'a ling' was the 1 who told me the amulet have no more power as it has alrd broken..futher inspection onli i say the crack..i was wearing it 4 so long and i dint notice tat also

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
nice story yong..

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wow no doubt is over, but the story take effect. yong good story :biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hungry ghost month is over but still we can share our stories in here......keep coming guys.....cheerz

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
After the gates of hell closes, i think there r some lurking around.hehe.those we can see and hear.those r the worst kinda ghost.memang hantu!

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
yong,pls dun "pause" the story...keep "playing"....come come...we are waiting...

but got 1 curious question...y your fren din scare get possesed? summore he volunteer himself for 2nd time?

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
ok well..i continue la...so the next thing was 1 of my fren who's learning 2 bcome a medium say he wan to come over my house and ask tat fella who kena possess 1 go also..(he was learning '3 tai zhe') little tat we know tat his 'power' is just so noobie onli so again we set up table at my house corridor...so A Ling was invited,chit chat...talk kok...all of a sudden shit happen...another fren whos inside my house kena possessed...we didnt know also coz most of us r outside...then A ling said pls go c ur fren inside...somthing very power come edi..i muz go'...off she went...we went inside and saw him shaking like mad so we pull him out and let him sit at the table..the corridor there...he was not able 2 talk,then my fren say muz 'open his mouth' using gold..so we took a gold ring,let him bite...and then he speaks...we ask all sort of questions like who r u,y r u here and so on but he just shook his head...then my fren playing and ask him izit 'datuk'..he knod n say yes...for comfirmation my bro took his cigg and burn tat 'datuk' foot..(u know,when they get possessed the onli stand and run on their foot onli..i mean the roe area...the back wont touch the ground) tat datuk then jump a bit coz of the burn but then we know he was acting already...if they r those deity/god they will not b afraid of the heat o burn coz u will c then walk on charcoals use burning josstick and draw all over the body...those ghost r scare of it...2 chase him off we use 'lalang' those long grass..its said tat it can be use 2 make a cane 2 beat those possessed...we beat him up 4 quite a long time but he was not willing 2 go away until the fella who got possessed by A Ling woke up/regain conciousness,he then stack lots of those 'lalang' and wipe on tat datuk's face...off it went...it seems like after those possession thing my fren seems 2 know a lot about 'em'...

so after tat we just clean everything up and say meet up at temple the next day so every1 sleptover my house...part 3 2 be continue

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was parking my car at taman sentosa during last weekend(sunday 01/08/2010)
Estimate from 6.30pm-8.30pm. The broke my driver side window.
Lost 1 AVCR black color with stand ,
sensor & solenoid safe , so anyone seem any fishy seller selling an APEXi AVCR black with short wire with stand but without the extension wire/sensor/solenoid kindly contact me...
Nothing to say , this is my 3rd time or maybe can say 4th time got car broken ,
2pcs pioneer hu , RSM blue ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience