Let go my Z

zhangxin

Feb 16, 2009
Hi,

I am planning to let go my Z for a price of RM160k. It's a 04 year, 6-speed manual and ST model. Well, I'm from East Malaysia and my car is registered on April 09. Any buyers from West could enjoy the benefit of paying less than RM1700 for the roadtax.

Serious buyers only please. Can PM me for the photos.

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
For those who looking for manual & full spec version , this car is very beauty & nice interior , why not attach some photos here ......
unfortunely i looking for AT & it out of my budget or i will take it .

ZeeLee

Jul 19, 2009
Lately most of the Z33s up for sale by owners seems to be Manual... not so many Auto... wonder why... :)

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
Lately most of the Z33s up for sale by owners seems to be Manual... not so many Auto... wonder why... :)
yah lo........why ah.........:confused:

zhangxin

Feb 16, 2009
Because manual one has higher resale value as the demand is higher. One more thing is because many people want to fully control the car and only manual can do it. For the auto one, you can't really enjoy the car because you only drive it by stepping gas pedal and brake. Will get bored very soon. :proud:

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
Hi , if u dont mind just upload for u :wavey: Good luck for the sell

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
out of my curiousity, if i ship the car to west m'sia.. does the road tax will still be less than Rm1700?? or it will automatically change to west m'sia roadtax price which is rm4k++??

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
out of my curiousity, if i ship the car to west m'sia.. does the road tax will still be less than Rm1700?? or it will automatically change to west m'sia roadtax price which is rm4k++??
Roadtax still RM1700 because you're still using East Malaysian number plate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience