WTB: CP9A Evo VI GSR

Looking For

WTB: CP9A Evo VI GSR

bnr32

Aug 3, 2007
Hey guys, I am currently on the hunt for an Evo VI GSR. I may be willing to pay for a genuine TME too if the price is right.

My main criteria is that the car:
i. should not be heavily modified (whether mechanically or aesthetically),
ii. must be in very good condition,
iii. and NOT an RS please :)

I am located in KL, but willing to travel around the peninsula for the right car. So, if you have your Evo VI for sale, or you happen to know people that are selling theirs, please do let me know!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help.

KryPToN

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2005
Selangor
Hey guys, I am currently on the hunt for an Evo VI GSR. I may be willing to pay for a genuine TME too if the price is right.

My main criteria is that the car:
i. should not be heavily modified (whether mechanically or aesthetically),
ii. must be in very good condition,
iii. and NOT an RS please :)

I am located in KL, but willing to travel around the peninsula for the right car. So, if you have your Evo VI for sale, or you happen to know people that are selling theirs, please do let me know!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help.
Hi, probably you can state whats your budget? That would help those who are keen on selling. I'm sure there are those who are willing to sell, and just as you said "if the price is right" applies to sellers too.

Just a thought... cheers!

bnr32

Aug 3, 2007
Thanks for the suggestion KryPToN. Well, my budget will be around rm100k at most. I think that is more than enough to get a close-to-standard GSR Evo VI?

bnr32

Aug 3, 2007
Yep, thanks KOB, im aware of that particular one for sale, but was just looking around hoping for more options. But as it stands I think I have already found the one for me, so thanks for all your help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice,

4G15 engine with MMC ECU - I bought one 4g91 TB but mechanics claims that the Wiring diagram and the connector is diffrent... What throttle body can b fit in? please advice

One more thing i heard that 4g15 can be mod to DOHC...is that possible? how n what are things needs to do that? how much that will be? do i needs to register the engine number again?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience