WTB: 4G93T 1.8 GDI Halfcut

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Why u wanna get GDI engine? just go for 4G93T without GDI lor..

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Sifu King has spoken!! :rofl:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
I'm new about this kinda transform, if without GDI, they said the dashboard and meter would be different to my car... :hmmmm:
That one sure your engine convertion guys or wiring guys can do one..

I just transplant my 1.5 GDI to 1.6 MIVEC RS engine to my lancer...the wiring have a lot of issues but can be settled.. :listen:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
That one sure your engine convertion guys or wiring guys can do one..

I just transplant my 1.5 GDI to 1.6 MIVEC RS engine to my lancer...the wiring have a lot of issues but can be settled.. :listen:
Wah....extra Evo there....hail to The Mighty KING....:adore::adore:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hi :wavey:,

PM me if you have this complete and good condition halfcut 4G93T 1.8 GDI.

Cheers..
I saw one Blue E7 front 1.8 Turbo around Klang sentosa halfcut shop. Dashboard is the E7 type not sure if that's what your looking for.

For non GDI GSR 1.8 Turbo which can suit Lancer CK/CM, Waja, Gen2, Satria Neo, along jln kapar got 2 halfcut auto trans price around 7.5k If manual macam 8.5k-9k. Subang industrial area after summit got a few halfcut shop oso got but price like not willing to nego.

Last edited:

chengbenny

Sep 15, 2005
Subang Jaya
I saw one Blue E7 front 1.8 Turbo around Klang sentosa halfcut shop. Dashboard is the E7 type not sure if that's what your looking for.

For non GDI GSR 1.8 Turbo which can suit Lancer CK/CM, Waja, Gen2, Satria Neo, along jln kapar got 2 halfcut auto trans price around 7.5k If manual macam 8.5k-9k. Subang industrial area after summit got a few halfcut shop oso got but price like not willing to nego.
Do you mind to tell me where excatly the shop that you mentioned "around Klang sentosa halfcut shop" ...

chengbenny

Sep 15, 2005
Subang Jaya

Do you mind to tell where excatly the shop you mentioned "around Klang sentosa halfcut shop" ... thanks

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Do you mind to tell where excatly the shop you mentioned "around Klang sentosa halfcut shop" ... thanks
1st of all do you know where is Klang Taman Sentosa ? Sri Andalas ? If yes then I could guide u there. If not then probraly I need to drop by the place again and get their address. :rofl:

Last edited:

chengbenny

Sep 15, 2005
Subang Jaya
1st of all do you know where is Klang Taman Sentosa ? Sri Andalas ? If yes then I could guide u there. If not then probraly I need to drop by the place again and get their address. :rofl:
Hi Bro, found it .. thanks for your direction ... very nice condition, should be taking it ...:rofl:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Try to nego more on the price I believe they can nego much much more. :driver: Do post up sum pics of your ride durin or when ur done. :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few second ago i saw my cars picture in the internet..the suspect want to sell the car which is lower price than the market...i really2 recognized the part of the car..that belonging to me before..but have been stolen a year ago.....So,,,what should i do now??any member can help me??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience