ZTH KuChiNG zone

Okuyama 汰

Known Member
Jul 1, 2007
rex79gt is our president here..evox2 own a red monster which is type R that i mentioned before..

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
his honda is RED type R (juz like the red comet from gundam)
another honda kaki is evildohcvtec, driving meteor blue integra
too fast to spot on road -.-
mr president my car very slow la... ur neolution easy gv smoke to my baby blue... :driver: waiting my engine kabooommmm!!! :D

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
my neo same cannot smoke any turbo car yet le :P

ur engine kaboom then go for k20a ka? haha

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
yo..President.. how the drag test yesterday? heard got alot of monster there.... XD

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
like that lo
will upload pictures soon
cars participate: RX7 FD3s, Savanna RX7, Z-tune GTR, S15, AE86 turbo, AE86 coupe, civics, CRX, FD2R, swift Vtec, preludes etc...
fastest car of the day: GTR @ 11.8sec

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
mr president k20a sound hybrid already..... wait 10 years so can use k20a hehehe..

rugi cannot come that day... busy at workshop the whole day...... faster upload pic mr president or link youtube.. can see how they test hehe

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
Finally back from my holidays. What red car? very very very slow one, now can't even move at all, only can park to collect dust.

The fastest here still is our president super limited edition car :adore:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
ah...no wonder. go holiday... long time no see the white and red monsters going around. hahaha... pergi mana?

Okuyama 汰

Known Member
Jul 1, 2007
darkwizard: did u often go to super sunday? i 'll bck to kch n visit super sunday on 3 oct.. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

soli, actually is 4 oct visit super sunday, 3 oct go to "night event"

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
darkwizard: did u often go to super sunday? i 'll bck to kch n visit super sunday on 3 oct.. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

soli, actually is 4 oct visit super sunday, 3 oct go to "night event"
Only sometimes when i off shift and go have a look. Long time didn't go to saturday night, super sunday, and stadium.

zann80

Sep 6, 2009
kuching
okuyama&darkwizard- well...maybe can meet up all of ur guys at super sunday 4 oct...i also will
back to kuching by that time...

Reffie

May 5, 2007
have anyone here seen a BOT campro? if so, do you happen to know what management system he's using? and where to do that in kch?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
have anyone here seen a BOT campro? if so, do you happen to know what management system he's using? and where to do that in kch?
the only CAMPUR engine BOT in kuching doesn't exist anymore coz the owner took out the BOT kit -.-
since the siemen is a "very clever" ECU that it wont allow piggyback like emanage o safc to work on, only unichip can work on this CAMPUR's siemen, else standalone ECU
COZ the SIEMEN super clever intelligent will default everything back to stock from yr adjustment in piggyback's signals.

the only way to control the fuel for campur engine on BOT purpose is using the traditional additional injector controller that is rarely found around as this thingy can qualified as antique

n in many cases, CAMPUR engine internal is weak that even stock crank can died n not to mention some BOT case that low boost like 0.4bar has failed the engine.

there's a case u may see a gen2 wif turbo in kuching, it's brown colour, that car is wif 1.8 mivec BOT which has far more potential than juz CAMPUR turbo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience