CS3A convert to Evo 7 bodyparts front and Rear

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
wait when I strike rotary i will buy an Evo X and dun bother to modifi lagi.........
wah .. Eddie ... u want to strike Rotary engine? sweet!! :rofl:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
erm, it's at least rm 8k just for replica ...
but if from original voltex i think the price shud b hit up to at least rm35k if i didnt mistaken.
U paid RM 8K for those replica...?? ORI VOLTEX RM 35K...???? U must be kiddin' me man...:adore::adore:

milky8830

Known Member
Jan 22, 2008
U paid RM 8K for those replica...?? ORI VOLTEX RM 35K...???? U must be kiddin' me man...:adore::adore:
oops ...sry rm 8k include front head lamp...eh, i tot entire ori voltex part from front bumper to rear wide body at least that price isnt it ? sorry lar bro..i'm newbie in mitsubishi ori & replica parts.. hehe

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
oops ...sry rm 8k include front head lamp...eh, i tot entire ori voltex part from front bumper to rear wide body at least that price isnt it ? sorry lar bro..i'm newbie in mitsubishi ori & replica parts.. hehe
Fuyoo ... No wonder Cannon, Datuk Zi and Mr. P ... fit laaa ...:adore::adore:

chengbenny

Sep 15, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hi guys.... Do you think 4G93T 1.8 GDI (Cedia Wagon) can nicely fit to CS3A without any modification? Saw a half cut thinking to change, the dashboard are same with E789 ... Wonder it can be fitted for the engine and gear moulding :confused:...

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hi guys.... Do you think 4G93T 1.8 GDI (Cedia Wagon) can nicely fit to CS3A without any modification? Saw a half cut thinking to change, the dashboard are same with E789 ... Wonder it can be fitted for the engine and gear moulding :confused:...
i think have to mod the mounting gua.... coz last i convert to evo engine also need to mod the mounting
not sure

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
IF it's the lancer cedia I believe there's not much need to mod might even be plug n play. Dash is same, mount is same, even the whole bodykit will fit nicely maybe just need to shave off abit. :rofl:

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
IF it's the lancer cedia I believe there's not much need to mod might even be plug n play. Dash is same, mount is same, even the whole bodykit will fit nicely maybe just need to shave off abit. :rofl:
try to notice the timing belt side mounting, lancer cedia is using like bottle mounting(if not mistake) but not a problem i think... the foreman will do it as well

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 2005, and more precisely, during the Tokyo Motor Show 2005, Nissan unveiled one of the most interesting concept cars of the entire event, the PIVO. To put it simply, Nissan came out with a round cute car with a cabin which was able to rotate on itself 360 degrees.

Anyway, due to the success of the first generation, Nissan will come out with a 2nd generation of this PIVO with several tweeks that you will discover in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience