GEN2 Buddies!!!

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
Nope.. Whats wrong with yours? Cant get the gearknob into the 4th gear bracket? Clutch can set..
yea..engaging to 4th a bit harder...need 2 try 2nd time only its in...compare 2 the other position le...i love this gen2 but shifting gear in grand lavina is much more effortless...irritating

Last edited:

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
helo gen2 drivers...i went out n try my wife gen2 cps today but fail to clock 180 as claimed by proton of its top speed..or r they put the speed cut at 140km/h coz this is the highest number i've reach..or do we need 10km++ running b4 we engaged to 180?
there is something with ur car...go back to proton and complain to them.
mine after 1st service for 1k km, i've reach 210kmh on Elite h/way...
so damn "kecut" my balls...hihi

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

haloooooooooooooo
wow..wow..geng Gen2...
aku pon pandu Gen2 jugak....
warna hitam.area nilai.skirting depan dah pecah.langgar tayar celop lori.hantu betul.
nak lepak ajak aku..yea yea..yea yea...haha
me too bro, mine gen2 cps iridescent white...
pm me bro, maybe we can meet up...leave ur no.
gen2 rules...

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Alu2.. Im a Gen2 driver tooooo.. 1.6 Campro black 2004. Kajang/Kota Damansara area.. So far did the R3 bodykit, exhaust system and 1st stage mods.. Anyway, Jom buat TT session!!!
which area of kajang bro...?
yea2...let do small tt...pm me bro...

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
hi guys,i'm also a gen2 user.just got my cps around 5 months back.really nice car to drive and i can sense a lot of power eager to burst out only if we know how to mod the engine nicely. i drove a kancil turbo b4 this n i can say that this car do have some hidden potential ready to be explored.hahaha.ayat tak hengat....

heng84

May 1, 2004
can any bro here with adjustable cam pulley for campro non cps.. give me good settings on how many degree int and degree ext to set?? got ppl set for me but still i wanna look for room of improvement.. im driving manual open pod 4-2-1 extractor and full exhaust setup thanks.

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
i play turbo b4 wit a kancil...1 2 down busy myself n nw try playing wit this cps..turbo r torky yummy...anytime u 1 a push there r ready 4 u but risky oso coz u alwayz 1 more of it...now wish to join na..til the warranty end

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
wish i am driving a white cps but proton didnt produce 1 so i choose genetic silver...with cps alone, driving here in sabah is not that enjoy...hill climbing yoo need little more of that cps..turbo not yet, supercharge..mahal..a powerzone boy said it up to 10k to built 1 4 cps..so wish the exhaust setup would add little more of it power..i am looking 4 more tork

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car manufacturer always the "best" names to their product. The Car.

Some cars' name gives aggressive impression, wow factor, macho, performance, " R", etc such as Dodge Viper, GTR, LandRover Defender, Mazda Fighter,
Some cars' name given based on Codes -AE86, Ta22, M30,
Some cars' name given based on Acronym - NSX, MR2, GT40
Some cars' name based on word that is made-up -Mazda Bongo, Savvy, SsangYong Actyon

From your knowledge, what name of car lives up to your expectation...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience