RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
dun mind me putting my 2 sens,ya?i really dislike ur camera location ler...can't hear d sweet sound of d M3 engine @ all.....all v can hear is d wind noise.....not so nice ler,dun u think so?heheheeh

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Faisal,

Love your ride man. True sportscar in ever sense.
thanks but it's van1ty's ride actually. i was just driving, showing him the lines.

faisal,
dun mind me putting my 2 sens,ya?i really dislike ur camera location ler...can't hear d sweet sound of d M3 engine @ all.....all v can hear is d wind noise.....not so nice ler,dun u think so?heheheeh
Both vani1ty & I wanted a different angle to the usual "dashboard-windscreen" view. I was inspired by Fifth Gear camera angles actually, where driver @ wheel & front tires can be seen , giving more sense of speed.

As to the sound, van1ty has a mic that he wanted to mount near engine bay, but didn't bring it.

Haha? why la, just plain lapping only, no drama one

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
well organized event.. :driver: still plenty to learn from the sifus...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
eh, when u going again? hope you can comment on my driving..:driver:
I'll be at the next RCA in December. But if any trackday is on before that and if u goin just let me know. I'll try to attend.

U aredi doin 2'35, so I dunno wat u hope to learn from me. haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience