RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
dun mind me putting my 2 sens,ya?i really dislike ur camera location ler...can't hear d sweet sound of d M3 engine @ all.....all v can hear is d wind noise.....not so nice ler,dun u think so?heheheeh

faisal

Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Faisal,

Love your ride man. True sportscar in ever sense.
thanks but it's van1ty's ride actually. i was just driving, showing him the lines.

faisal,
dun mind me putting my 2 sens,ya?i really dislike ur camera location ler...can't hear d sweet sound of d M3 engine @ all.....all v can hear is d wind noise.....not so nice ler,dun u think so?heheheeh
Both vani1ty & I wanted a different angle to the usual "dashboard-windscreen" view. I was inspired by Fifth Gear camera angles actually, where driver @ wheel & front tires can be seen , giving more sense of speed.

As to the sound, van1ty has a mic that he wanted to mount near engine bay, but didn't bring it.

Haha? why la, just plain lapping only, no drama one

adam

Nov 17, 2007
well organized event.. :driver: still plenty to learn from the sifus...

faisal

Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
eh, when u going again? hope you can comment on my driving..:driver:
I'll be at the next RCA in December. But if any trackday is on before that and if u goin just let me know. I'll try to attend.

U aredi doin 2'35, so I dunno wat u hope to learn from me. haha

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.