How to connect Cefiro A32 Auto Flip Side Mirror

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
Bro,i juz get a set of auto flip side mirror for my cefy a32 but i dunno how to connect the wiring for auto flip..any bro can teach me?

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
nope,i juz got the side mirror oly..get it frm my fren's chop shop,but he cant found the switch n relay.he say it mayb sold wit halfcut d.can it done by adding other like Bosch relay n those spotlight on/off switch?

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
yes,its have 5wire,3wire for adjust the mirror n 2for auto flip..i ald connect the 3wire for the mirror now left the 2wire for flip

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
have you tried sourcing for another switch?
Try pdftown.com for wiring diagrams.
I had a link on another computer for VR4 SM. They might be similar.

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
have you tried sourcing for another switch?
Try pdftown.com for wiring diagrams.
I had a link on another computer for VR4 SM. They might be similar.

thanks bro cacin,does it need a relay to work it or juz need to get the ori autoflip switch n juz pnp on it?if need a relay,what type of relay that needed?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I'm looking for Cefiro A32 auto flip side mirror (Upward). Do you know where can I get it at cheap price?
do u mean the side mirror similar lik those m5 flip to upward?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which of you poor souls own a VW Golf GTi Mk6? No, this thread isn't meant to be offensive. If you're offended please get out.

Share some ownership thoughts. Yes, its quite unfortunate given the diesel gate scandal, the stupidity of the after sales and service in Malaysia (all done by 3rd party dealers and none by VGM). But other than that, what other cons are there to ownership?

This car isn't stupid fast, not very slow either. I guess one of the benefits is the aftermarket support...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience