Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
when i was in college, some students brought his dad's F360M and a gal drives a mini coop.

i naturally, was chauffeured in a merc, but was on a heavy schedule.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
turns out, that pic is chris rado's record-setting toyota Scion, FF

brake lights look a lot like mazda6's one tho
oooppss my bad.. is Scion... or US's Vios...:rofl:

Looks like the guy putting plenty of putty on the bumper. Maybe due to serious uneven surface? If the putty thick, it will crack due to heat/expansion.
wow... can add bout 10kg downforce... just for the putty only...:listen:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
kids nowdays are so fortunate. Studying time oso have toyota /honda to drive around. Last time, when I overheard at Sunway college, some students were talking about car mods, not really school assignment.

My time at university oni ride kapchai C70...:bawling:
u r much luckier than me... back then, i took minibus only nia. dating also take minibus with foc wind and cigratte smoke...haha

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
u r much luckier than me... back then, i took minibus only nia. dating also take minibus with foc wind and cigratte smoke...haha
sumtime cigratte oso share2 nia.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My school time my ride was the Yellow Sban bus or Foh Hup green monster bus. (now bankrupt) The driver's of Fuh Hup is crazily fast mostly driven by younger hot headed guys always cursing...always brings the passenger for deadly joy ride....corner like there's no tomorrow and always like to jam brake...maybe want to show off his APek Racing 16 pot caliper...Hahaha

Yellow bus leh is the oppsite. Driven by mostly old uncles. Travel from A to B in a taxi takes 10 mins but in the Yellow bus it takes 30mins to 45 mins to reach there. When going up hill the bus feels like want to roll back already. Raining day lagi teruk. Those old type push upwards window also jam... =.=' end up I basah kuyup....

After that a new bus company Park May comes in the pictures with its new fleet of AC Cityliner bus. The fare was a bit more expensive If i remember (RM1.20)

I take both Foh Hup and Cityliner randomly see who come 1st or if want to save then wait for Foh Hup which is always late... :banghead:

Well Fuh Hup buses are pimped with loads of sticker at the driver's quarter...Hahaha

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
TR,

was the ticketing done by an uncle with a ticket block in his hand, while a coin bag slung over his shoulder?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
conductor will wrap notes around all his fingers n coin bag sling around the neck...haha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
KY, yes....the paper type tickets....still use the puncher thing to punch the ticket wan.

Jin, not that yellow bus. It's a tiny small bus company in Seremban. It serves Seremban area only. All their buses are old Merc type and small are very old mini bus...

Guys, sorry ah. I mistaken the bus company name its not Hup Hin its 'Foh Hup Omnibus

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hmm, foh hup bus were pretty slow. Last time, i wanted to go KL from seremban. All SKS buses full. So tried the foh hup bus. Took almost ages to reach KL.

Too many stops along the way. Jalan-jalan abit, ppl want to alight from the bus. The bus driver basically driving in 1, 2,3 gear only...Never in top gear.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I also want to put GT wing in front ..lol

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
loose dont put it. You might chop a lot of people's head off:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HYE CFU'S OUT THERE...help me wit dis..im a studnt n want 2 save my bujet on dis.
ive buy a pair of subaru seats with railings..how to modified to fit in wira?
i hope cfu's can help me..

help me dunt let me down....hehehehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience