Dvvt Engine with APEXi VAFC

Dvivat

Jun 20, 2008
hello sifus...can APEXi VAFC install to Perodua DVVT engine??
comment pls...tq..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
can, but not useful. VAFC cannot control the dvvt pulley, u need sumthing else for dat. safc wud be enough, an emanage wud be better

ar rai

Jun 13, 2008
For standard DVVT engine.Is it worth to install emanage first..then add some lighten pulley,throttle body,bigger piston??
sorry i'm newbie here..

cybs_mv

Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
conclusion is not suitable ma? coz i juz got 1 v-afc and plan to use it on my myvi.. all sifu pls teach me and where to do installation and how to set it? tq tq tq

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
conclusion is not suitable ma? coz i juz got 1 v-afc and plan to use it on my myvi.. all sifu pls teach me and where to do installation and how to set it? tq tq tq
many shop in Sunway will help u out...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
places like Excool..

but DVVT isn't supported by VAFC...it works differently..

what we can do with DVVT engines is to only fiddle with the AF ratio and ignition timing...even with the timing...its either advancing it by 1 or 2 nia...after that the knocking comes..

apeq89

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
sorry for digging up an old thread..
i m using auto 1.3 myvi..
mod that i've done so far:
dsport full exhaust system, K&N drop in with CAI, iridium SP, myth LCP, Pivot VS+GC..
and a few weeks ago i just installed emanage blue with dyno tune at N1 racing..
without emanage i got 81.45ps(N1 dyno jet machine) with 11.10kgm torque/ 78.5whp (millenium dyno dynamics machine)..
after putting on emanage with dyno tune, i gain 8ps which is up to 89.80ps but only 0.41 gain in torque, which is 11.41 kgm..from the dyno chart that i got from N1, Desmond starting the tune point from 4.7k rpm with 13+ AFR until 6.7k rpm..before 4.7k rpm, my AFR all arround 14-15..at this point (from 4.7k rpm) also the PS started to gain quite a lot, but only a minor increment in torque..
my question is, is that possible to tune the AFR again at a lower rpm point to increase some torque?
because, currently i didnt feel any improvement after installing e-manage unless i rev hard (more than 5k rpm) but its only a little feel..

cybs_mv

Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
mayb setting problem.. If i m wrong pls correct me.. Biasa i c magazine, mod v open pod filter+ apexi safc 2+ full set exhaust without e-manage can gain ard 10+hp jo.. Urs v emanage y so low?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

mayb setting problem.. If i m wrong pls correct me.. Biasa i c magazine, mod v open pod filter+ apexi safc 2+ full set exhaust without e-manage can gain ard 10+hp jo.. Urs v emanage y so low?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shelby Supercars (SSC), manufacturer of the ultra high-performance Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo, set the new "World’s Fastest Production Car" record earlier today with an average top speed of 255.83 mph. Confident of the 1183 hp vehicle’s abilities, SSC set out to validate their top speed claim in accordance with the strict guidelines set by Guinness World Records. Among other requirements, in order to meet Guinness’ approval, a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience