Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Really scary man... i was feeling cold while reading all the stories...

Here's a story from my uncle to share... one night he was on called fetching passenger to a new township which isolated in a outskirt area, by going to the place you have to go through a tunnel which built under a ageing chinese cemetery mountain... things went smooth until the taxi is in tunnel, the lighting seemed to have problem and not functioning at all, my uncle and passenger both kinda scared so he was driving fast trying to get out of the tunnel asap... Suddenly his passenger shouted out loud at his back and trying to crawl to front passenger seat, my uncle was terrified and look at his rear mirror, all he can see is just pitch black background and one man followed very closely, it's like the man was flying behind them!! My uncle floor the pedal all the way and dare not look back anymore.

While reaching the other end of the tunnel, the passenger which already crawled to front shouted again, my uncle forced to look back and found out that not only the man was moving closer to his car and also raised his arm trying to grab the boot, uncle almost lost control!! he quickly dig out those offering he bought just now for ghost month praying and ask passenger throw all those offering hope it can stop from being chased, also chanted loudly and drive even faster... They looked back again after the taxi left tunnel and fortunately nothing was behind them.

Uncle consoled the passenger, but he himself have no choice but to drive pass the tunnel again ALONE!! he also borrowed some holy item from the kind passenger and hoped that nothing will happen... He switched on whatever light he has in car, turn on the buddha chanting cd loudly, before go in tunnel, he saw a motorist sat beside the road near tunnel with a nice bike, out of goodwill, he braked and scrolled down the window, told the young motorist that this tunnel is fishy and weird thing could happened, better leave this place asap...

The motorist replied :yalah, my headlight dunno why suddenly burst, and the lighting in tunnel dunno why suddenly gone, so dark and i cant ride at all, finally i saw a taxi passed by and wanna call for assistance but it just speed up, WTF?? i got no choice but to speed up as well, just when i was trying to tap the car boot hinting them drive slower, they throwed out bunch of papper, fruit, incense & etc, i terus buang man~~:banghead: what the hell is going on :confused:!!! sakit ai...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lame?? haha, just a small joke to balance this scary atmosphere mah. I read from book keep telling ghost story will make many people fear, and eventually the magnetic field imbalance and might really bring out real GOOD BRO!! please dun kick me ah~~ :rofl:
this is funny..izit a true story ar??

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its ok...as long as its scary and entertaining...but do share some real experiences if u guys encountered any,.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
zac, my fren experience the same kind of event when he was stabbed few times and almost died.
asking for help in the pitch dark but no one helped thinking it was something fishy

when recovered, his friend retold the incident and the person that didn't help n sped away was his own friend!

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
zac, my fren experience the same kind of event when he was stabbed few times and almost died.
asking for help in the pitch dark but no one helped thinking it was something fishy

when recovered, his friend retold the incident and the person that didn't help n sped away was his own friend!
Feel sorry for your injured friend, glad that he is ok now... but i believe your friend who dare not help is not because of ghost thing, he's just afraid to be robbed by person pretended injured, similiar trick happened so many times and the person who really need help will suffer in the end...

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Reli funny reading tis topic. From my own experiences, some stories i know is true but some i got no comment. Mayb i never had such experienced b4. But my advise, do not discuss/share haunted or ghost stories at night. No good & furthermore is ghost month... :rofl:

Y no stories on 'tip sin'? A piece of paper full wit chinese characters & a small plate?? Anyone??

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
To compensate the joke, here comes the real story...

I worked as duty manager in a famous golf resort which belongs to Accxx hotel group, Hotel layout is 4 levels high, designed like a W shape and lift is located at centre building, the resort itself is isolated in a jungle next to senai airport flight lane, very dark, quiet and creepy at night... The general manager is a mat salleh but willing to put out budget for ghost month praying and set up 5 datuk altar in resort which apparently it's fishy indeed...

I need to check the whole hotel area at 3am to make sure everything ok! there's only 1 front office staff and 2 housekeeping staff on duty (not intend to mention those sleeping security uncle) and we keep receiving phone call from a vacant room in 4th floor (no one occupied that floor that night), so i send up one hk staff to check what is going on, and nothing in room actually, but when the staff came down then the phone will ring again, after 3-4 times, i send up 2 staff at the same time while they were doing their own job at different place... when staff A reach 4th floor, he saw staff B came up from another end perhaps using staircase near presidential suite, waving hand like asked him to come over...

While she was walking towards there, her walkie talkie was on and she heard staff B talking to her using walkie talkie that he will not be able to meet her so soon because he need to take some tools... she looked at "staff B" who stood there and waving hand again, and replied through walkie talkie asked staff B where's his location... at the same time, staff B was going up with me from ground floor office... Staff A was kinda scared and back off, she saw "staff B" stop waving hand and ran towards her with smile!!

We heard staff A screamed through walkie talkie, so i alerted security then straight went up with staff B, lift door opened and staff A leaning against lift's door like can't wait to squeeze in, she's terrified and keep mumbling some stuff... we brought her down for rest... 4 security guard went up with me to inspect whole floor and nothing was found...

After this incident which ofcourse only management will know, no more female staff on night shift and whoever go to guest floor at night has to be accompanied by another staff, nobody moves alone at night...

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
To compensate the joke, here comes the real story...

I worked as duty manager in a famous golf resort which belongs to Accxx hotel group, Hotel layout is 4 levels high, designed like a W shape and lift is located at centre building, the resort itself is isolated in a jungle next to senai airport flight lane, very dark, quiet and creepy at night... The general manager is a mat salleh but willing to put out budget for ghost month praying and set up 5 datuk altar in resort which apparently it's fishy indeed...

I need to check the whole hotel area at 3am to make sure everything ok! there's only 1 front office staff and 2 housekeeping staff on duty (not intend to mention those sleeping security uncle) and we keep receiving phone call from a vacant room in 4th floor (no one occupied that floor that night), so i send up one hk staff to check what is going on, and nothing in room actually, but when the staff came down then the phone will ring again, after 3-4 times, i send up 2 staff at the same time while they were doing their own job at different place... when staff A reach 4th floor, he saw staff B came up from another end perhaps using staircase near presidential suite, waving hand like asked him to come over...

While she was walking towards there, her walkie talkie was on and she heard staff B talking to her using walkie talkie that he will not be able to meet her so soon because he need to take some tools... she looked at "staff B" who stood there and waving hand again, and replied through walkie talkie asked staff B where's his location... at the same time, staff B was going up with me from ground floor office... Staff A was kinda scared and back off, she saw "staff B" stop waving hand and ran towards her with smile!!

We heard staff A screamed through walkie talkie, so i alerted security then straight went up with staff B, lift door opened and staff A leaning against lift's door like can't wait to squeeze in, she's terrified and keep mumbling some stuff... we brought her down for rest... 4 security guard went up with me to inspect whole floor and nothing was found...

After this incident which ofcourse only management will know, no more female staff on night shift and whoever go to guest floor at night has to be accompanied by another staff, nobody moves alone at night...
Ham Sap Kuai...:adore:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
sorry, double posted just now...

It's not ham sap kuai lah, my staff is a old malay auntie liao

Last edited:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Recalled an experience in Penang during business trip.

I went went to Penang with my ex-boss and colleagues for a business trip couple of years back. About 5 of us. All of us stayed in separate room in Gurney Hotel. Everything was normal until we went back to hotel room after dinner.

It was around 1-2am and I was oredi asleep. Suddenly my handphone rang and it was my ex-boss who called me. When i picked up, she oredi hanged up the phone. So i thought she accidentally called me, so i didnt bother and went back to sleep. It rang again few minutes later and she hang up when i answered her call. this time, i tried to call back but it went to voicemail.

Next morning, as we met up in the hotel cafe for breakfast, I asked my ex-boss about the call last nite. Then, she told me that she didn't call me and in fact, she encountered some "shit" when she was sleeping. While we was sleeping, she heard loud sound inside the wardrobe, and it sounded like someone is playing with the hangers inside the wardrobe. The sound of the hangers being push inside the wardrobe getting faster and louder. she just jumped out without taking anything and rush down to lobby. to cut story short, she ended up slept in 1 of my colleague's room. She didnt call everybody up coz didnt want to panick all of us.

And the incident happened around the time when I received phone call from her phone. she said she left the phone in the room when she rush out and no way she can called me using her hp. My body felt so cold back then and my hp shown her incoming call round 1-2am....but her hp out-going call didn't show any numbers round that time.

Imagine what happened if i went to her room and ring the bell???

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Oh sorry. Hehehe...

Tip Sin Tip Sin...anyone? All questions answered ACCURATELY. But the 1 who wanna knows the answer must pay a price....:afraid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some pictures of the recent Bukit Tinggi time trial event catered to the supercars. These are just a fraction of the action-packed weekend. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience