Problem with my wira....

NiD84

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys....
Hi...im new here and need some advices regarding my car...
i'm using wira 4g93 soch...
1. with 1.5 g/b i can reach 180km/h-200km/h without any problem..then my 1.5 m/gb kaput and decided to change to 1.8 m/gb. After change the g/b, only can reach 160kmh at 5krpm and very hard to gain top speed but pick-up better than old g/b. I'm using the old flywheel and cluch plate..i thought by using 1.8 g/b can get the better result....so what really happen to my car...please any advice??or is it normal??
2. i change my car suspension to sport type(2nd hand)..and it producing a weird sound like knocking every time travel on uneven road especially on bumper or potholes....did my suspension already kaput or what???

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
old flywheel if from 1.5 gbox is to light for the engine..try find a guy name skywalker here...he can explain..

knocking sound on suspension..? have u checked the lower arm..last time my lower arm kaput, knocking sound happen even under hard braking...

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
bro, about your suspension probs..last time i face same with you..but its only simple, nut upper mount abs not tighten by mechanic..after tht setel already.. :smokin:

infusio

Aug 26, 2009
N.sembilan
bro just change ur flywheel.the flywheel plays a big part in ur engine to light or to heavy than ur car will suffer wit high pickup but low top speed or low pickup ,high top speed.just change it or just lighten it.................

NiD84

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry guys...wrong info...i think my gb is not from 1.5 but from 2.0 diesel engine because after that diesel engine kaput...my father change it to 4g93(engine lantai)...is there any diff between 1.5,1.8 and diesel gear ratio??
About suspension...i haven't check yet the lower arm, if that thing kaput better buy new or just halfcut??:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Errr..one more thing.. i think my car a bit slanting or not level on even road, can be see from back of the car...it lower on the right side than the left.....

NiD84

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Where are the sifus......help please........
one more thing..can i put mivec head on my engine??

NiD84

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro skywalker....
what da bout my gb?? any idea...or is it normal for 5k rpm at 160kmh?? i heard mivec head was quite xpensive and hard to find.:bawling:....if i wanna change to 4g93 doch, also need complete wiring, ecu, manifold, tb eh??:confused: what do u suggest for amatur like me....