Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
yup.. for me also im ok if they convert their car lah.... cos sometimes people like aa car that they might never get like me i like the LEXUS LFA ROADSTER.. but then not coming out and it had been a concept car for years de... Samore Lexus Supercar samore... haizz.. if possible i wan convert to that.. XD..

samore i think people convert theire car cos they dun wan pay too high road tax maybe.. cos a waja is 1.6 (i think la) and evo is 2.0... maybe lah... insurance also safe lots of money besides the car price...

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

btw i cought this photo yesterday.. i saw like wah.. wth.. Skyline with this type of gt wing... and i went to take pic loh.. when i go cloaser to the car to malay tudung ladies come out from it.. is theire car... i was stoned.. the pic u can see them..
i see a lot wannabe GT wing on the road, GT wing height should higher or lower than car roof top :hmmmm::hmmmm: from my understanding should be lower than roof top.
correct me if i wrong..:hmmmm::hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i see a lot wannabe GT wing on the road, GT wing height should higher or lower than car roof top :hmmmm::hmmmm: from my understanding should be lower than roof top.
correct me if i wrong..:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Basically, the higher the better to maximize the flow thru the underside of the wing. But condition allows most wing no higher then the roof-line of the car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Maybe the ladies were too hungry to think properly kua, therefore simply park their cars.....Looks like they were shopping at Pasar ramadhan. Oni Ayam percik & air bandung were on their mind. :hmmmm:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
愚かな、マレーシア、常に愚かなことをやって。
Jin, where did you get this from? A Jap website? but it really true

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
not easy to hv a pic to fit in 3 threads
i agree with you, 5115.

I see the pic is only posted in this "pimp my ride" thread, and no where else. So, I guess it should be fine with me. However, the message of the original post was a bit "mixed" as it described both the attitude of drivers and the GT wing cars. So that could be the reason of the mix-up.

Anyway, I leave the decision to the boss 5115 and the original poster.

:wavey:Cheers to all, keep the picture coming in....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
lol...ky,im fine with the pic & no comment on where it should be posted,be it ID,PMR or HGM...and im not big boss,not even a guli also coz no income "working" here,purely interest,learn & trying to contribute only.

JIN,

私たちも、マレーシアは...唯一の特定のドライバ、愚かではないことを忘れていないすべての

(don't forget we are malaysian too...only particular drivers are stupid,not all...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day,

I am new here... saan po makakakuha ng affordable and ok na lowering spring for my honda city type z?? near las piñas and cavite, nasa magkano kaya sya?

Thank you po.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience