mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
abang fobs..:love::love::love::love::love: ... bushes ah.. hahaha ... i spent almost rm4k already in that department... a lot of things oooooo... hehe

touring neo :love:

errr... f20b also very nice... can play with k20a anytime :) tested and proven :):wavey:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

anyone change to ron 95 yet??? ok ke??
4k??? bro danny spent 1k+ to change bushes,... car feels like new again,...

err,... the vtec engine use ron95??? aiyo,... f20b and h22a spec i think say at least use ron99, but malaysia tarak,... so better if guna 97,... can add in some naftalena balls (ubat lipas, bulat bulat one) if you want.

wahh got positive comment here..! me like the body of CF4 and already told that F20B also can play around..yeahh like that..!
f20b triptronic also can become super power if you modd kaw kaw,... this engine is made to rev,.... prannnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg,...

my car become like siput when use ron95, tekan minyak rasa lembab giler.. dunno why, but really can feel the different.. sigh..
siput = turbo :listen:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
just filled 40 bucks of ron95 today.....wait n see....

wan iswandy...let it runs for few cycles then only can feel

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
wan iswandy... that is not normal la... i tried RON92 before... car seemed normal. i've got better gas mileage oso. RON 95... same thing... but please G... bring back RON92... i want to pay 10 sen lower per litre

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Did the v-power get raised in terms of price ? It's 2.25 already woo.....but hardly any shell station selling it now !~

Terrible mistakes by them i guess ~

John.

Aug 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yesterday fuel up then realize vpower increase so much (*^$%*&#!@&*. anyway still see vpower around damansara area. are they retiring vpower?

I though we are decreasing fuel price. Mana tau substitute for cheap fuel pulak. i take my hats off to our so called government.

Did the v-power get raised in terms of price ? It's 2.25 already woo.....but hardly any shell station selling it now !~

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
vpwer is petrol scam oni,...
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

I never tested v-power on my cars yet, but dulu2 I've tried on my scooter. Seems that V-power become no-power on scooter!. No G-force feeling at all. (betul ke ayat ni)
That y don't dare to waste the V-tak-ada-power petrol on my cars.

Guys,

Me wanna dyno session my CF4K vs CLG soon. It's a dyno-shoot for me. Dyno place APD Glenmarie there. http://www.apd.my/

Date TBC. Sapa2 wanna join also can.

Last edited:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Forgot when la...last few weeks i accidentally pumped in ron95.....car shakes terribly la ! Then pump back Vpower...engine smooth back !

But with that price raised, sure it's gonna make ppl suffer more la !~

F20B+B16B

Known Member
Nov 10, 2006
hello i just ask,any car for continue payment to bank my cousin need it but mothly not expensive around under rm 500 permonth.
he just prefer honda ek,toyota seg or nissan sentra pls call me
thanks u

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
wan iswandy... that is not normal la... i tried RON92 before... car seemed normal. i've got better gas mileage oso. RON 95... same thing... but please G... bring back RON92... i want to pay 10 sen lower per litre
abe faisal, dont call me wan iswandy la.. nama penuh tu, mcm budak sekolah pula hehehe.. call me wandy only.. =p

yeah, maybe there r others factor (maklumlah enjin vts hahahaha).. what i mean is, i need to press my pedal more to get the same power as before.. mcm kurang pikap skit, nk memotong tu kadang2 kena switch to d3.. tp top speed still same la, 190kmh with cut off hahaah..

ron95 rm1.80, ron97 rm2.05.. adei xhabis2 nk tipu rakyat.. :listen:

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
last nite... i handed over my white knight to his new owner. we met at some shoplot area for the document handover, etc and then the guy sent me back home... man... as the car was leaving... the sight of a white torneo bontot at night with shining tail lights... damn... it was something special.

for the time being... i'm driving my brother's viva GTR and our new small car will arrive possibly next week. the plan now for me is to get another big car somewhere next year... what car? don't know yet... but if edddial is planning to sell his CF4 (to be converted to euro R very soon inside out) i will seriously consider har har har

aja... dyno shootout when? give me a call la... if i'm around i can join

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

wandy... wan iswandy is better la because of that WAN title... royalty punye bau2 bacang wat...

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
amdfaisal....how much la u sold it?? apa barang2 spare untuk sedekah sempena bulan yang mulia ini?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

calling for egm.....new president election....

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
amdfaisal....how much la u sold it?? apa barang2 spare untuk sedekah sempena bulan yang mulia ini?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

calling for egm.....new president election....
Hahahaa....New president ~

Probably still sticking to that devilish figures ? Time for our president to move forward.....CL7RR

Guys...i got a problem with the car now ar....see the rims still scratches the fender whenever the car is loaded to 4 person. I tried to stiffen the shox but still it will hit the fender.....should i go raise the shox ? Need to go kampung kampung with full load of ppl in the car, i don't think the car can handle the roads there...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
not that devilish figure la... lower la of kos... and i gave the guy the mugen strut bar because my rims are dented (not sure which ones but more than one la) and then to cover for repairs if any... CL7RRRR ka... i want a car that can run sans probleme using RON95 :)

sato... ur rims kot... they don't match ur car too well. u can exceptionally raise the car's rear la... kasi jongket like scorpion

barang2 spare mau sedekah in exchange for some kapala agung
1. spoon replacement side mirrors (convex, blue) brand new in box. never used before
2. tanabe underbrace
3. TEIN EDFC with one button missing
4. fobs united arrows... eh these rims aren't mine but i don't mind receiving the money hehe
5. euro R power window switches (not sure which ones or which one right or left, front or rear)

that's all kot

so when is the EGM? i want to join as observer can ah? not even a honda owner now :( errr any EG6 want to jual? anyone?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience