WTA - Any S2000 users????

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
any1 knows where donald's condo located?wanna steal his new goodyear rs sport for track lolz
no tires for track :(

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
William : Dream on man!! I also wanna steal your coilovers!
Devil : Thats my ride :) Thanks...

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi guys.... :)

Surprise to see so many enthuasist S2k owners here in the forum. Sometime back remembered that there was very little S2k owners on board here... :proud:

I'm not a S2k owner, but a Honda FD2R owner here :burnout: Maybe one day can arrange a FD2R meetup with S2k bro here for a merrier event..

For some who is interested in a closed track day, there is one organized by my friend coming up soon in November i think limited to 40 cars 1st come basis. Last outing a month back we had about 16 FD2Rs, 6 DC5R, 1 EP3 and few other hondas. Will keep you guys posted when i get the details tomorrow.

Also, just in case those who does not know me, i'm working with Pentagon Ent. Sdn. Bhd., the local authorised distributor for J's Racing Japan products as well as other brands like EBC, Goodridge etc.. We can bring in all Honda OEM parts as well as long as Honda Japan makes them..

Cheers guys..

Chris2000
Pentagon - Home

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
Toda, 2 of us from this group will be at a private track day at SIC this Saturday. I'll let you know how the car performs but I doubt that my S2000 will feel like a kart. haha.An Elise/Exige will be a better bet..
looking forward to your review!

btw, if anybody knows of well taken care s2k for sale pls let me know

cheers n happy vtec-inggggggggggg

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
DtioX...wooohhh nicely done man...
Guys..any of u did open up the speed limiter cut-off ? coz i want to use my pivot cut-off limiter..but haven't install yet on my S2K...any wiring diagram for the ECU? I tried to look in my manual..seems it doesnt really help that 1000over pages of manual.sigh*

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
Hi guys.... :)

Also, just in case those who does not know me, i'm working with Pentagon Ent. Sdn. Bhd., the local authorised distributor for J's Racing Japan products as well as other brands like EBC, Goodridge etc.. We can bring in all Honda OEM parts as well as long as Honda Japan makes them..

Cheers guys..

Chris2000
Pentagon - Home
Chris2000,
Yeah, I think we've bumped once or twice at HPC and the occasional open track days too, but I was driving an old bomb proton back then. We've got a few mutual friends, I think. Honda Malaysia & Hypertune Mags. There's lots of questions I need to asked but havent got the time to go over to your workshop. Will definitely drop by one of these days, since we've properly introduce ourselves now....:smokin:
Cheers

whitelighter

Dec 17, 2007
Do anyone's S2000 having problem with gearbox and maybe clutch?
My ride is having 2 problem: -
1st problem : It is difficult to shifting in and out for 3rd, 4th and 5th gear...
2nd problem: Realize when speeding, there is some sound like "ching ching ching". Tried to step on the clutch but didn't free gear,the sound stopped but the sound will come back after a while if still speeding...

So do anyone know what's wrong with my S2000? I really do need some advice bout my problem,thx:bawling:

Last edited:

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Whitelighter: re your 2nd problem. This is a common problem concerning the clutch. There are numerous posts on S2000 Club of America, Inc. and S2KI - Honda S2000 Community on this issue. It appears that Honda had introduced an improved OEM AP1 clutch as a countermeasure.IMO, this sound is harmless. In my case, the more I use the car the less I hear the sound.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Chris2000: Yeah, do keep us posted about future track days

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
wohhh got prob with clutch?wahh..dats sounds bad..i got prob a bit to shift to 2nd gear..got a test run with integra DC5 last night..lag at 2nd clutch due to couldn't enter it smoothly...but lucky still maintain the pride of S2K..hehehehe(still in front maa) hhehee....

whitelighter

Dec 17, 2007
oh...that's mean i should ignore the sound or maybe change the clutch?
Bout the 1st problem,is there any solution for it?
Any suggestion?
thx guys:proud:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Chris2000,
Yeah, I think we've bumped once or twice at HPC and the occasional open track days too, but I was driving an old bomb proton back then. We've got a few mutual friends, I think. Honda Malaysia & Hypertune Mags. There's lots of questions I need to asked but havent got the time to go over to your workshop. Will definitely drop by one of these days, since we've properly introduce ourselves now....:smokin:
Cheers
Hi bro... u must have got your car from murali and a fren of mike? :)

come come for the private track day in november... no early bird special rm330 only for registration before 23rd september. Normal rate rm400!! Gibe me a call before coming ya...

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Do anyone's S2000 having problem with gearbox and maybe clutch?
My ride is having 2 problem: -
1st problem : It is difficult to shifting in and out for 3rd, 4th and 5th gear...
2nd problem: Realize when speeding, there is some sound like "ching ching ching". Tried to step on the clutch but didn't free gear,the sound stopped but the sound will come back after a while if still speeding...

So do anyone know what's wrong with my S2000? I really do need some advice bout my problem,thx:bawling:
Hi there....

1st problem.. is there any crunching sound during high rpm shift? if no, then your syncro should still be ok. when is the last time u change transmission oil?

2nd problem.. this should be the clutch plate or bearing sound normally associated with racing super single clutch. but some cars like fd2r, when change OEM clutch, if bearing is not exact part numbers and use DC5r bearing which also can fit, it will give that little ching ching sound also.

if need parts, give me a buzz.

deathrasher

May 9, 2006

come come for the private track day in november... no early bird special rm330 only for registration before 23rd september. Normal rate rm400!! Gibe me a call before coming ya...

Yeap yeap... We have mutual friends. Anyway I don't think I'll be able to join any track outings for now. Schedule for the year kinda tight. But yeah, if I am able to, will give you a call, definitely.
Just wondering, do you think I can re-tune the J's ECU? Reason mixture of V-power, RON97 & RON95 for everyday driving, and... yes I am S2000 daily driver...

Cheers Man....

deathrasher

May 9, 2006

Yeap yeap... We have mutual friends. Anyway I don't think I'll be able to join any track outings for now. Schedule for the year kinda tight. But yeah, if I am able to, will give you a call, definitely.
Just wondering, do you think I can re-tune the J's ECU? Reason mixture of V-power, RON97 & RON95 for everyday driving, and... yes I am S2000 daily driver...

Cheers Man....

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
GODAMNIT the RON 95!!! my car got slower response.. :'( how i wish here got V-power....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys ,
my car is satria 4g13 ..need to convert from carb to efi ....any idea wer i can get the whole kit so can plug and play .preferably mmc set .Plus how much would it cost
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience