Wiring this can work?

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Any master here willing to help?

I thinking to use the 4AGE (Non Tvis) wiring + 4AGE Non TVIS ECU + 20V blacktop engine = are it able to use?

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
I dont think so bro... it if would work, the price for BT wiring + ECU will not be so expensive. However, if "might" work if you only want to run the basic function of 20V engine. Even if it worked, you will have a whole lot of issues with idling, powerloss, error codes, misfiring, CEL and many more.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I think it should work, idling issue should not be huge issue, can be solve out. Just no function of VVT only ma... powerloss, error codes, misfiring, i don't think it will happened.

Else are the same.

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
I dont think it will work.... each injector in blacktop have its own designated pinout in ECU which is injector #1, #2, #3 and #4 while in non-tvis have 2 pins for 4 injector. thats why blacktop have better fuel economy and power than non-tvis. why waste money la? get a blacktop wiring loom and ecu. much easier.

and... the non TVIS wiring dont have control pins for VVT function, and TPS pin also different.

Last edited:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I dont think it will work.... each injector in blacktop have its own designated pinout in ECU which is injector #1, #2, #3 and #4 while in non-tvis have 2 pins for 4 injector. thats why blacktop have better fuel economy and power than non-tvis. why waste money la? get a blacktop wiring loom and ecu. much easier.

and... the non TVIS wiring dont have control pins for VVT function, and TPS pin also different.
okok... i believe it was hard project... So decide to cancel the project already

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
is not worth the invest bro...the japanese have been design that 20v by so many RnD..it works well with its own thing rite..

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
what if wiring bt with 16v engine? Can it be done nicely n properly?

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
I am no master in this but there is someone who have done this at shah alam... i can give his numbers if u want... if u want to discuss with him

But better u do like this... If u want to do... but i am not encouraging just tellin ya it is possible to do so

4AGE 20v BT wiring & ECU + adapter plate 4throttle+ 20v BT head and throttle

Why he done this?
1) He already have 16v high cams...
2) he likes 16v response
3) he wan to get parts easily... 20v misc stuffs are easier to source than 16v...
4) Used 16v performance stuff are easier to source...
5) 16v head is simpler and easier to be modified. Cams costs 1xxx both in and out... unlike 20v cam

If u want to do this for the sake of adventure... yeah.. it can be done but like Caleb said, better go with the whole frontcut....

I even rode a KE70+ 4agte+ Evo 3 harness + SR20det ignition system.... crazy....

Any master here willing to help?

I thinking to use the 4AGE (Non Tvis) wiring + 4AGE Non TVIS ECU + 20V blacktop engine = are it able to use?

Last edited:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I am no master in this but there is someone who have done this at shah alam... i can give his numbers if u want... if u want to discuss with him

But better u do like this... If u want to do... but i am not encouraging just tellin ya it is possible to do so

4AGE 20v BT wiring & ECU + adapter plate 4throttle+ 20v BT head and throttle

Why he done this?
1) He already have 16v high cams...
2) he likes 16v response
3) he wan to get parts easily... 20v misc stuffs are easier to source than 16v...
4) Used 16v performance stuff are easier to source...
5) 16v head is simpler and easier to be modified. Cams costs 1xxx both in and out... unlike 20v cam

If u want to do this for the sake of adventure... yeah.. it can be done but like Caleb said, better go with the whole frontcut....

I even rode a KE70+ 4agte+ Evo 3 harness + SR20det ignition system.... crazy....
finally the right people was stand out. Thanks for crack it out...
Mind to provide his number? so that i can contact him and sit yam cha then discuss about this.

Anyway, I also saw people use B16A wiring + ECU + 20V Blacktop = working fine, and able to rev till 9000 rpm without touch anything.

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
ok i will have his contact number PM to you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus/expert out there pls help;

If i install a 272 degree camshaft on my 4G93P,wat kinda exhaust system(from extractor till back muffler)should i change?
The piping size?if i wanna use back the gti muffler can or not?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience