WTA - Any S2000 users????

Tugsta

Sep 1, 2008
guys we need to meet up again, and hopefully we can get more s2kers in the picture :)

All in all it was great hanging out with everyone hope to do it again soon!

good pics, well done!

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
hello all bros,

im in luv with S2k since it was launched in 99.... n i hav been looking for a decent condition s2k for past few mths, sadly get sold so fast i don't even hav a chance to view some of it

anybody knows which car dealer is a good/frequent importer of s2k? I prefer AP1 but why all the those that I've seen the soft top's rear windscreen so smeared.... cant see a thing!

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Toda, those rear screens are hazed up cos they are made of plastic. Just change to a glass-screened version. I may know of a AP1 coming up for sale soon. Will let you know

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
toda : just pm u the hp no of 1 my fren who wanna sell his s2k.
u can just change the plastic window to glass like what paul's car did.

paul: mind to share how much u did the conversion?

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
yah paul..how much did it cost u to change it..?

GUYS : need to change my soft top A.S.A.P...as for mine it totally ill...very bad condition already..and anyone want to Sell or know where to buy the S2000 front strut bar..the stabilizer bar for the front part..and anyone want to sell the J's racing Bumper..please let me know guys...

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

ill try to upload it once i reach home .
anyway nice meeting u guys

devilishah: drive the nsx out next time!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

hahaha ok boss... i will.. ;p

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
haha seems every1 is looking for the j's bumper
any1 interested on my amuse front bumper???? im feeling to get the asm bodykit

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
THks guys hope to join u guys soon!

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
panspeed san: just attach the pic of the bumper here..im sure one of us will get interested.... i think the J's racing bumper have this aggressive look..hehehe...really suits the S2K characteristics on the road.. ;p

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Guys, here's the info on my soft top (glass window):-
1.Supplier: 8 Cushion in Singapore Tel:02-62720863
-the price was around $1500 if I recall correctly. I have purchased several tops from them & find them very reliable. I self collect.
2.Installer: TEZ (Contact person: Lincoln 012-2021827)
- the installation cost me RM450.
Hope that helps.
William, when's the next TT session?:biggrin: Fyi, I'm also keen on some ASM body parts. haha

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
Guys, here's the info on my soft top (glass window):-
1.Supplier: 8 Cushion in Singapore Tel:02-62720863
-the price was around $1500 if I recall correctly. I have purchased several tops from them & find them very reliable. I self collect.
2.Installer: TEZ (Contact person: Lincoln 012-2021827)
- the installation cost me RM450.
Hope that helps.
William, when's the next TT session?:biggrin: Fyi, I'm also keen on some ASM body parts. haha
paul, the soft top that u buy..does it use the same material as the original one?if u'd change the soft top..with the rear glass window, we need to change the mechanism of the soft top right?does it include within the price of $1500 sing dollar? FYI im using the AP1..

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
My soft top material is black canvas. The material is very similar to the OEM fabric on a F355.
The window is glass with the demister elements but I have not wired it up as my window never mists up.
There is no change to the folding mechanism. You merely remove the stock vinyl top & replace it with the new one. I believe there is a vinyl version available but i prefer the canvas version.

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
any of u guys here track ur s2k? wonder hows it like in sepang, the feeling of ur s2k, like a go kart or not?

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
waaaa...now a race in sepang..aaaa..ok i'll make sure mine will be there next year for any gathering..haiyaaaa.......by the way..whose car is the WRR9200..? how much did he buy the J's racing carbon hood?nicely done...anyway guysw..im really thrilled to see all the S2000 park in the same parking lot which is a never seen scenario..hohoho..keep it up guys..i'll try to join u guys next year...owh and paul..gotcha num i'll call u to ask more on the soft top..

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Toda, 2 of us from this group will be at a private track day at SIC this Saturday. I'll let you know how the car performs but I doubt that my S2000 will feel like a kart. haha.An Elise/Exige will be a better bet..