blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
nice shots bro jun, next time need to follow u for those corner shots hehe

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
abe20,
so the VIP style benz is urs... cool man. W/ good conti chassis & cheap Japan engine power. If install the air suspension will be a cool lowrider.

Last week in GRA event saw a A31 nissan w/ V8.... seem like the inline6 & V8 can made very nice engien/exzo sound.
tq3..iv seen that cefiro too..byk org gila nowadays :stupid:..kikiki....
airsuspension quit expensive la bro...no money..

jdm_supplies

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
there are 2 cars that really cause troubles and both are fast cars (but drivers are definitely skill-less). the first one was a white integra dc2 track car (pit 21) and the other one was grey skyline 34. these 2 drivers are definitely noob...... please look at side and rear mirrors. dun simply steer ur car as if the track belongs to u.
think this is the noob u r talking about :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DAzDSVLzvI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DAzDSVLzvI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNay8VpsUOk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNay8VpsUOk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
thats my fren le, haha, he driving that bad meh??
im not sure if that is ur friend coz there could b 2 skylines with such colour that i might not aware of it. but seriously, if it is indeed ur friend, perhaps u could advise him to look at the rear mirror sometimes. the way he steer his car is way way aggressive. as that was a public track day, we would not want to see any accident happen just like the one previously on 24th May that involved a honda civic and a satria gti track car. we would just like to enjoy driving on track in a safe environment.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

think this is the noob u r talking about :

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DAzDSVLzvI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">
</object>
i supposed so. no doubt, the driver did control the car well as shown in the video. well done.

but, there is one incident at turn 14 (though it does not cause any accident), there is a car at the far left of the road and the white integra is on the far right approaching turn 14, the driver suddenly steer to the far left just like not realising there is a car on the far left. it is like the driver suddenly realise he was on the wrong racing line. worst case, the marshals were showing red flags at that time. just slow the car down and slowly drive ur car back to the pit.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i think i encountered d same R34 too sumtime back.....definitely can't control d car ard d bends yet...straight line d fella know lar how 2 tekan....but come 2 corners?dangerous ler his driving...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
That's why when drive in SIC, we hv to open our eyes big2 to see what are the front car try to do also notice to the flags & lights. & there is always risk when we over cars in corners.... that's why we need very loud exzo or a lorry horn??

I did saw the R35 over take ~ 4 cars in 1 go in T7 & T8...

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
msian trackers really need to improve their technical knowledge and more importantly, awareness...

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
can't c wat rims are those. but it is black in colour. that driver steer the wheel so much but the car does not go sideway one.

Emm..... i guess that skyline with black TE37 rims are GTT lah.... RB25 NEO under its hood.... i ca nsay got 2 GTT and 2 GTR only on that day !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, the car has launched, and I've test driven it.

Article coming soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long story short, took the car for a short drive, and I do like it. Engine was still tight (About 10km on the odometer), gearshifts are not particular good (feels rather rubbery and vague). Torque is decent, but for me again, doesn't feel enough. Surprisingly engine noise is well insulated, as well as wind noise and road noise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience