My ceFIRO

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
anyone try install a pc fan / factory fan at air filter b4?

Why do you want to do that? no fan can generate the NA to be force induction. you need a turbo or compressor to do that. normal fan will just make more restriction. unless maybe you get a fan can turn so fast faster than the NA suction when is WOT.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
when air pass through radiator it become hot air, bad for fc.

Seizai, the small fan will not do anything, the radiator fan do more than cooling radiator heat, it blow the engine heat out, so it will also bring better cooler air into the engine bay. engine bay air will only be hot when is standstill, if the car move the air circulation will move.

Last edited:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hi guys sorry to interrupt. Does anyone know FC for VQ25?
We discuss this before..maybe you want to search the tread a bit?
I can't remember but i'm sure we have a few Feilo in the club converted to VQ25DE.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Hi guys sorry to interrupt. Does anyone know FC for VQ25?
We discuss this before..maybe you want to search the thread a bit?
I can't remember but i'm sure we have a few Feilo in the club converted to VQ25DE.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

when air pass through radiator it become hot air, bad for fc.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

found ppl selling manual gbox... crazy price

Cefiro a32 5speed gear box 1set - Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

I believe the Air filter box has an Air duct that guide cool air into it that is before the radiator..so it's cool "if you are moving"..if idle...susah also..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i'm driving 1.8gsr.. i have an apexi pen timer in my car, the reading of AFR is 20.0 (blinking) and most of the time the voltage reading is below 13.0 while cruising (ard 12.5 ~ 12.9).. my battery just replaced last 3 mths..

any idea whr goes wrong and wat to chk?

thanks..
DC!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience