23rd August 2009 Track Day!!

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004

maybe because of a lot of newcomer....

saw one fellar when i register myself...asking how much and how to fill up forms...
new comer still have to follow rule..the worse part is..some experience fellar oso never follow rule..:stupid:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
SIC should take action to those fixing their cars at track side. I saw 2 cars along the back starights, 1 car just after T10 and one car on the outside of T9 parked with driver/passenger looking in the bonnet. That's plain dangerous wei.

BTW there was weird mix that day.

Kenaris/Kelisas that were difficult to pass on one hand and on the other end, R34 & Evo/Imprezas that were slow in corners , all also got . hahaha

Then there were contis there, QUIET BUT FAST like the E46 M3, E36 M3, Golf GTi. Whilst the jap makes were LOUD & FAST.. hahaha
thanks for giving us the small car to play with u guys....maybe we disturb ur racing line during corner...sorry about that...we try our best to make sure all the monster go through us before every corner we take...sorry if we slow u down...:bawling:

Kelisa&Kenari on track :rofl:

Wonder who are those mad fellows???
ermm...sorry about that Mr Chairman...we try to keep low profile already...on that day TRIAL tunnin kelisa also in the track...so total 5 kelisa, 1 kenari in the track...the most salute driver will be the kenari...salute to him...

Definately there were quite a number of mixed batch ... Somehow, I find that gold r34 not that fast. Hard to tell these days which is gtt and which is gtr with all the body conversion kit. Maybe the driver is holding back alittle? Totally love the red "dorifto" S15 ... Man, that was a beast around the track ...

Anyone could probably fling a skyline, subaru, FD2 or evo around SIC. But guys with kenari and kelisa, I damn salute ... True show-manship ... :adore::adore::adore:
thanks...just having fun with our small car..hope we didn't kacau u all...

:adore::adore::adore:

Kelisa 6009 and lonewolf:adore::adore::adore:

They also king of genting roads...:adore::adore::adore:
nope..we are not king...but slave to the road...keep the road clean and tidy for ur Trip up MR CHAIRMAN:wavey:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The next 1 is 30th August. I think I want to go also.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
i think we saw some very fast dc5 n even old crx without number plates !!! oh yeah the fat gtt dark greyish was happily batok sling swinging almost every corner :(

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
thanks...just having fun with our small car..hope we didn't kacau u all...

No worries. You guys were the least of worries. Probably the bigger worries were those subbies. They were definately going for championships ... Then again, we were all on a racetrack anyway :biggrin: No doubt, really good to see some dogfights amongst the 2.0T AWD's ... :adore:

Maybe next event, will be testing further with the FD2R ... Need to refine more on Turn-9, and Turn-14 :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

i think we saw some very fast dc5 n even old crx without number plates !!! oh yeah the fat gtt dark greyish was happily batok sling swinging almost every corner :(

That crx is fast ... Very FAST ... :banghead:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
that CRX i think is TITAN racing team...their pit just beside ours...

No worries. You guys were the least of worries. Probably the bigger worries were those subbies. They were definately going for championships ... Then again, we were all on a racetrack anyway :biggrin: No doubt, really good to see some dogfights amongst the 2.0T AWD's ... :adore:

Maybe next event, will be testing further with the FD2R ... Need to refine more on Turn-9, and Turn-14 :hmmmm:
haha...my worst ever turn will be turn 9...always canot get the braking point, speed correct...hai...the most fun turn will be turn 5,6,7,8...we go flat out on this few turns...

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
kikiki..tq rb26 for snap2 my car pic..hev to go back earli,discbrake jammed...
To the altezza/supra/aristo gang,u guys mmg rocks @ mex hiway..
hi to u too;btw your merc is RB or JZ engine???

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
haha...my worst ever turn will be turn 9...always canot get the braking point, speed correct...hai...the most fun turn will be turn 5,6,7,8...we go flat out on this few turns...

Most would try to cut into the Turn-9 apex and totally understeer to the right. Basically, one has to ignore Turn-9 apex but turn in late at 9 to line up for the apex for Turn-10 instead. It's pretty tricky, either you missed it, or missed it TOTALLY. Hahaha ... :rolleyes:

Yeah, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are pretty cool to blast by ... :burnout:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Most would try to cut into the Turn-9 apex and totally understeer to the right. Basically, one has to ignore Turn-9 apex but turn in late at 9 to line up for the apex for Turn-10 instead. It's pretty tricky, either you missed it, or missed it TOTALLY. Hahaha ... :rolleyes:

Yeah, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are pretty cool to blast by ... :burnout:
will try next round....

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
to the red corolla LE, i think its this one http://mangoesteen.net/download/trackday-090823/002.jpg

next time when you spin/under of the track and on to the gravel,
please drive slowly after you come out from the gravel,
don't drive aggresively straight away,
overtake cars and let all the stones fly from your undercarriage/tires,
this is very dangerous as the stones are damn big and its flying everywhere.

please be more considerate about other cars on the track next time. *sigh*

Wild_Seven

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
The biggest problem yesterday was some drivers that needs to take it slow if they are driving on track for the first time. There was even one car that went off in Turn 2, first time I am seeing it.

Too many red flags, and as a result not many got chances to do more than 3 laps per outing. *sigh*

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Bro wana sell the lil red coupe in the background? Condition very mint and tempting hehehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience