Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

xing55

Oct 8, 2008
FocalPoint: Thanks.. I will try to go there n get a bottle or a few bottles.. lol

Bump: FocalPoint: Thanks.. I will try to go there n get a bottle or a few bottles.. lol

Bump: FocalPoint: Thanks.. I will try to go there n get a bottle or a few bottles.. lol

klmysticman

Jan 18, 2004
KL
Visit site
Have been using Tufoil for quite a number of years without any problems, in fact I believe in it! I have a question though, recently purchased a brand new Camry and asked the SA about Tufoil and he advised me not to add it as it may void the warranty? Any comments FP?

Bump: Have been using Tufoil for quite a number of years without any problems, in fact I believe in it! I have a question though, recently purchased a brand new Camry and asked the SA about Tufoil and he advised me not to add it as it may void the warranty? Any comments FP?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Good to hear about your loyalty to Tufoil, klmysticman.

We thank you for your years of patronage.

The Toyota SA was right and did the right thing from his company point of view. To allow Tufoil he would also have to allow all brands form A to Z. He has to be very strict on issues like this or the whole system becomes unmanageable and may even lose his job.

Here is something similar.Someone was too scared to even intall sound proofing mats into her new car for fear of voiding warranty.Next, could even be air-fresheners. How about German brake fluids or spark plugs for Japanese cars? A lot of these fall under grey areas and not many people are always knowledgeable or even open-minded about what is alright and what is not.

Having said that, I would ( strictly personal ) put in Tufoil for my new car for I do not think I would want to wait 100,000 km or 3 years of wear and tear before I act. Then. when your piston rings or engine compression are half gone, they will say the usual " sorry. the warranty is over ". This is most unfortunate and pitiful as if there is no solution and you have become one of those " sitting ducks".

Last month, I bumped into a Camry owner at Ace Ikano. He said his consumption ( with Tufoil ) was RM 0.17 per km as against RM 0.21 without it. It is certainly quite dramatic, really. Am I supposed to disbelief or argue with him?

The main point is that a lot of things are personal. Each to his own. It is often hard to change perceptions or mindsets. They really are like the Bruce Willis's block-buster " Die Hard ".

Cheers!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Here is a En. Rosli from Seremban who recently sent in his sms and he wanted me to forward it to the Cars, Bikes and Trucks (CBT ) Sunday NST.

" Hi! G morning...This treatment is no ordinary tom, dick & harry...On morning cold start..amazing, my 18 yrs old engine is very smooth, quieter and feel lighter than before...& I'm using only a multigrade lub!..."

Mr. Rosli with your permission as you read this.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
any comment about X1R??

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! BLANk.

You can visit Merc Auto at 587, 3 3/4 miles Jalan Ipoh. It's opposite Tan Chong EAS. Free parking outside the shop. Merc is a popular Mercedes parts dealer. Rgds.

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi! BLANk.

You can visit Merc Auto at 587, 3 3/4 miles Jalan Ipoh. It's opposite Tan Chong EAS. Free parking outside the shop. Merc is a popular Mercedes parts dealer. Rgds.
okay~~~~

jusco kepong eneos also got sell maa... me also using tufoil :biggrin:
oic...got too many oil treatment for sell at the rack there...@@:confused:...will go there to check it out again

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
What about mixing tufoil with Mobil 1 Fully synthetic oil? Is it okie? I'm afraid of it not being able to bond together with the oil.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
other than Ace , Eneos , any other places that sells it , i'm along old klang road , wanna try it since the tetpet gone worst ... even servicing every 3.5-4k with castrol semi syn ...

p/s : this is a bit nooby , so it engine treatment or additive ? confused , scared later buy bought the wrong thing haha

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! Pillage2001.

I would have thought you are a long time user of Tufoil as I often bumped into your interesting posts some 7-8 years ago.

Anyway, Tufoil has a synthetic base incorporating ester. Tufoil mixes well with both mineral and synthetics.

And to you liz@rd, along Old Klang Road you can get from Mission Car Care 0122342691 and FD Jaya Motor 03 77832203. If it is convenient to you, there is an ACE Hardware at Central, Level 1.

Cheers to both of you! There must be many of you out there who have been using Tufoil for a cool 10 years already. Salute and Bravo!

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Hi! Pillage2001.

I would have thought you are a long time user of Tufoil as I often bumped into your interesting posts some 7-8 years ago.

Anyway, Tufoil has a synthetic base incorporating ester. Tufoil mixes well with both mineral and synthetics.

And to you liz@rd, along Old Klang Road you can get from Mission Car Care 0122342691 and FD Jaya Motor 03 77832203. If it is convenient to you, there is an ACE Hardware at Central, Level 1.

Cheers to both of you! There must be many of you out there who have been using Tufoil for a cool 10 years already. Salute and Bravo!

Hie Focalpoint, I'm a long time user of Tufoil but ever since I've got my new Accord and changed to Fully Synthetic oil, I stopped using it for awhile due to the cost but am contemplating the use of it now. It was awesome for me before and pretty sure it'll be awesome for me if it's okie to be used with fully synthetic oils. :) It's okie to be used even if I change my oil every 10k km?

For those who are in PG, Jusco in QB and Tesco carry tufoil at 59.90. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a word of advice on HID kits.
For those who hv fitted these kits, you might agree with me.

The Korean and Taiwanese kits are simply unreliable.
The bulbs hv a much shorter life compared to Phillips bulbs.
The kits are prone to imtermittent problems such as:

1. Once side refusing to light up.
2. Complete failure to light up
3. One side turning slightly yellowish and failing later on.

Pls stay away from SuperVision kits by Hokomoto. Lots and lots of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience