Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
why the hell members love to compare the downforce with GC8 spoilers nowaday?:rofl:

artworkz

Jul 3, 2008
i take tat maserrati pic is 4 door model, but customer car, damn rich 1. so dunn wan post out. tis gtr is customer agree, den i post. muz respect ppl mah.

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
remember bro,when there is spark,flame will be just ard the corner

Pimped SAGA BLM...Super duper clown force GT wing, Super stock rim, super front canard, super MY flag on the front bonnet...Super decals on the side, super duper diffuser....Fui~~very de super duper.:rofl::rofl:

Proton BLM thesedays seem to be syoik-syoik sendiri...
My fren drives a BLM damn syoik and proud of his car. He says his car is lotus-tuned worr...

I say what LOTUS?!! u mean the mooncake with lotus filling izit?? kakakakakakak...

I just came back from outside. On my way back, also spotted a Black Ah Beng Saga not the BLM but the LMST type...with everything super duper stock but has a huge Gt. Wing....the best part is he lock his tire almost reaching the traffic light to show off his smoke.... =.=' He even try to race me when i overtake him...=.=' he must be dreaming to much...2.5 liter turbo vs 1.3 NA....I also dont want to race him...after ppl think i bully him...

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...