Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
why the hell members love to compare the downforce with GC8 spoilers nowaday?:rofl:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
i take tat maserrati pic is 4 door model, but customer car, damn rich 1. so dunn wan post out. tis gtr is customer agree, den i post. muz respect ppl mah.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
remember bro,when there is spark,flame will be just ard the corner

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Pimped SAGA BLM...Super duper clown force GT wing, Super stock rim, super front canard, super MY flag on the front bonnet...Super decals on the side, super duper diffuser....Fui~~very de super duper.:rofl::rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Proton BLM thesedays seem to be syoik-syoik sendiri...
My fren drives a BLM damn syoik and proud of his car. He says his car is lotus-tuned worr...

I say what LOTUS?!! u mean the mooncake with lotus filling izit?? kakakakakakak...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I just came back from outside. On my way back, also spotted a Black Ah Beng Saga not the BLM but the LMST type...with everything super duper stock but has a huge Gt. Wing....the best part is he lock his tire almost reaching the traffic light to show off his smoke.... =.=' He even try to race me when i overtake him...=.=' he must be dreaming to much...2.5 liter turbo vs 1.3 NA....I also dont want to race him...after ppl think i bully him...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience