vroooom pushhhhhhhh

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
as the topic implies, yes i'm bored.

how about we share your nasty cucuk ppl experience here?No lah, not those topic about a brush with the law officer or bend down to suk on sum blue uniform just to avoid a ticket exprience, or cucuk a biological product experience im talking about you cucuk some other ppl's car.

since im so bored i start mine.

driving on NSHW, saw a mint lamboghini coutach cucuk a waja.

i mean wtf right?this car is a class of its own, sumore a legend but go bully a waja.How in the world a singaporean got a hold of coutach also i dun know. Singaporean are crazy i think, but not as krazy as this uncle. Now this uncle has a very unique driving style, go cucuk ppl on fast land when ppl move to mid lane to let him pass he cut back to mid lane to tailgate the waja with headlights one, blink blink twice, then cucuk, blink blink again twice. I noticed this coz i was just following this guy from the extreme left lane coming into the main, couldn't help marvel at it, but what i cannot stand is singaporean car go bully a lame car LMAO. so i drove up to the right most lane to come up just nicely close side by side to him and gave him a horn. first he ignored me, then i keep horning him. It was embarassing but i didn't really care. The uncle is a guai lou, with i think a filipino mistress if im not mistaken?Now i got ntng gaisnt guai lou, but when guai lou go bully an asian fammily now that ticks me off.

I mustve horned a good 5 mins also then he got annoyed and started pedal to the metal, can hear the pipe just screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamsss. So i give him a goood cucukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, suprisingly a lambo coutach is very easy to cucuk on the straight?im notsure how much it got but feels like a weak-ish 400 ps or so?damn weak!

so cucukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk him for about half an houron the highway, damn terror when driving at that speed and try not to knock into him frm behind, afterall that is an antique man. finally got bored before i dust him, that is probably one of the few times i ever did 310kmph on that highway. its really scarry at that speed coz my balls seems to disintegrate itself with that kinda speed and the car as far end as your eye can see on the straight seems to be just in front of u in a brink of an eye. very dangerous, but yet very satisfying when i smoke a noob coutach uncle.

the end.

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
we aleady have a thread like this... "encounter with other cars" but its almost dead now...

time to revive it ? hehe

countach's are more musclecar than super car... back in the 70's, 420 hp on a road car must have been like 1000 hp now

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Stories again? "You know, one time, at band camp...." *laughs*

Some pictures or videos instead would be nice... more entertaining than just stories.

Having fun with the 360 in the smart tunnel....
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UI4e5IHuQ_s&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UI4e5IHuQ_s&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Dun tell me you got your arse whipped by a DC5 ... Hahahaha ...

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
iexit....

according to eyewitness accounts, the other car was comprehensively "tapau-ed" in 2nd and 3rd gears.

However, I will convey your message to the owner :)

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
don't underestimate DC5 and those other K20A powered hondas

don't believe me? ask leonard..or his brother.... hehehe

on paper doesnt look like much but in the real world, they are fast

Lancermania

Known Member
Aug 12, 2006
as the topic implies, yes i'm bored.

how about we share your nasty cucuk ppl experience here?No lah, not those topic about a brush with the law officer or bend down to suk on sum blue uniform just to avoid a ticket exprience, or cucuk a biological product experience im talking about you cucuk some other ppl's car.

since im so bored i start mine.

driving on NSHW, saw a mint lamboghini coutach cucuk a waja.

i mean wtf right?this car is a class of its own, sumore a legend but go bully a waja.How in the world a singaporean got a hold of coutach also i dun know. Singaporean are crazy i think, but not as krazy as this uncle. Now this uncle has a very unique driving style, go cucuk ppl on fast land when ppl move to mid lane to let him pass he cut back to mid lane to tailgate the waja with headlights one, blink blink twice, then cucuk, blink blink again twice. I noticed this coz i was just following this guy from the extreme left lane coming into the main, couldn't help marvel at it, but what i cannot stand is singaporean car go bully a lame car LMAO. so i drove up to the right most lane to come up just nicely close side by side to him and gave him a horn. first he ignored me, then i keep horning him. It was embarassing but i didn't really care. The uncle is a guai lou, with i think a filipino mistress if im not mistaken?Now i got ntng gaisnt guai lou, but when guai lou go bully an asian fammily now that ticks me off.

I mustve horned a good 5 mins also then he got annoyed and started pedal to the metal, can hear the pipe just screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamsss. So i give him a goood cucukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, suprisingly a lambo coutach is very easy to cucuk on the straight?im notsure how much it got but feels like a weak-ish 400 ps or so?damn weak!

so cucukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk him for about half an houron the highway, damn terror when driving at that speed and try not to knock into him frm behind, afterall that is an antique man. finally got bored before i dust him, that is probably one of the few times i ever did 310kmph on that highway. its really scarry at that speed coz my balls seems to disintegrate itself with that kinda speed and the car as far end as your eye can see on the straight seems to be just in front of u in a brink of an eye. very dangerous, but yet very satisfying when i smoke a noob coutach uncle.

the end.
wat car are u using???

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
FD2R +Hondata ems; +Grupp-M intake; +J's Racing exhaust, pure insanity :stupid:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wow ... this truly goes beyond my amazement?

I think the other car seriously not taking the pedal to the metal ...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm using SH4 1991 honda civic 1.5 carburetor engine.
It is inherited from my dad who bought it 20 year ago.
Currently there's no major changes within the car, all standard part including the rear speaker (which has torn to pieces).
In accordance to the title, i have intention to change my spark plug cable to s High Performance 10.00 mm, in which i heard will improve the car efficiency towards fuel consumption. So, i would like to ask expert opinion whether it is a good step...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience