RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
adian,
eh,dis time i gotta disagree w u......even if last Sunday wasn't IJ's wedding.w J's presence..i'd still rate her No.1 on dat nyte.....no offence 2 any other hot chicks or any1's other half yeah?but alot of ppl say so....
eh,anyway,how many more spots left?a fren just bought a supercharged 350Z.m racun-ing him 2 bring d car in 4 a shake down.heehehhehe

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
opp61,
oh...u were supposed 2 attend oso?aisey?Wat happened on Sunday lar?ALOT of hot chicks lar wei..like wat adian sed....pics ar?i'll think abt it,ok?HAHAHAHHAHA
Buddy

Post the pics la.

PLEASE!!!! hahahaha

Old man now dont get a chance to see many hot chicks these days!!!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
I dont have any pics of the chicks weii sorry. All pics of batang only hahaha! Too busy drinking and getting drunk :D

Akuma: Yes there are still spots, about 10 left.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
opp61,
messing w u only lar.....y wud i bring my camera 2 a wedding dinner?i'm not fond of taking pics oso....my hp oso so lauyar..no camera 1..so kenot help u..heheheh

adian,
busy getting drunk?abit not nice ler d drinks...d wine so so only..d beer?err...no comment..liquor?buggers duno how 2 pour..i wanted my own bottle they dun allow...nabeh!hahahahahah

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
While it was great to catch up with so many many car buddies at IK's wedding, it was also surreal because they were so smartly dressed yet extremely subdued because of their GF/wife. Gone are the days of totally bad behaviour at weddings, hahaha!

No complaints of course, as I was on the same table as Adian's wife's friend. Opp61: before you ask, no, no pics. And yes, much prettier in person. Significantly.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
wkwoo69,
eh?u were der too?din notice u lar...sum more same table w THAT celebrity?no wonder i don notice u ler.....all eyes on her mah?wakakkaakka..but i disagree w u lar...she does look very good in person but i still think she looks better like say last 2-3 yrs,w a lil more weight..now she's so waive-like lar......

oi..less thn a MONTH 2 go!n m brake system is now LEAKING!hahhaahhaha

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
1. Adian not married wei!!! Happy single :P

2. Agree with Akuma. The Celebrity is a bit too skinny these days. Too much coke or ice or whatever perhaps haha

3. Ezan, ok what talking abt chicks woohhoooo!!!

4. Oh FYI everyone, my tv show starts on 19 August. 730pm NTV7. Half-hour episodes, weekly. And pls dont laugh wei, I'm shy in front of the camera!

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Tengku Ezan,
eh,ok wat?since dis thread soooOOOOO quiet?side track abit lor?hahahahhaha

adian,
eh,wat show is dat ar?

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
How about, during the RCA track day on 5/9, someone go around and take some snaps of the birds and share them with the rest of us? hahaha.. in-car videos are nice to watch, but so are pics of chicks ahahaahha!!

TV show is called "Get A Car", from the Get A Car magazine ppl. I'm a host lah haha..

Oh Akuma you have a 'challenger' wei, a Levin AE111 track car from S1K race is joining the fun too :P

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
ok wat?rather thn let dis thread die a slow death?ahahahhahaha

adian,
oi..wat challenger?n no fair lar....wat track car?mine is a street car wei..w full interior n legal roadtax!hahahahahha............n oh,btw,dat Lim Ming Fai confirmed oredy ar w dis DC2?hehe..dis is gonna b FUN!!!!!

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Yeah, there were so many guys from the car community. After having her on the same table, the rest didn't really compare. Guys were pretty subdued though. Not used to seeing them in suits and wives / gfs too. Great night! Too bad mine was around too. BTW, opp61, I spoke with her. Briefly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wondering all this turbo and supercharge cars sure got temp problem during traffic jam rite? does spraying water on the intercoler help alot? if so roughly how much is it for a water injector kit ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience