later la.
my car still running nicely.
convoys still can follow.
trackdays je where i tertinggal..:sleep:

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
hey guys i need some help ...i want to change my perdana V6 2001 bodykit to the new facelift full bodylik front and back ....need help where to get the items....
and also where is a good place to paint the car also
thanks guys

anazz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
hey hey hey..lama gila tak post kat thread ni...hi everybody..hehehehe..

Bump: hey hey hey..lama gila tak post kat thread ni...hi everybody..hehehehe..

Power_Hong

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hello bros,
I just bought a PV6, year 2004. I wanna change all the absorbers. Do u guys recommend I use back the original abs (KYB?) . I want the best comfort. Pls advise.

Thanks

Bump: hello bros,
I just bought a PV6, year 2004. I wanna change all the absorbers. Do u guys recommend I use back the original abs (KYB?) . I want the best comfort. Pls advise.

Thanks

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
hey bro's....bump for this thread again...man it's still alive....BroDanz...how r u man...bz in PPC huh?...:biggrin:

Bump: hey bro's....bump for this thread again...man it's still alive....BroDanz...how r u man...bz in PPC huh?...:biggrin:

bottak

Sep 13, 2005
Cheras
helooo guys...

currently im looking for perdana Sei.
(well i spent past two months looking for the good car that meet the budget)
try digging some informations on google then lead me to this page.

already registered with PPC but no approval yet...

yesterday found one car in ampang... but still havent decide to buy or not.
Stock condition... plan to upgrade the facelift but maintain the engine.

tengah berkira kira lagi.... hope to join you guys soon

Lexi

Aug 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i have ori v6 year 2000 rear lamp plus centre panel. PM me for offer. I dont want to keep it at home.

My front headlamp is really turning yellowish. What is the cost of a new set of front head lamp for v6 models? Or is it cheaper to send for polish with special chemicals ive around? Does the polish lasts?

Last edited:

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
Re: My GB prob..

Hello to all..

Really looking foward for any solution that could solve my current prob (other than changing my gb perhaps).. the prob is the basic 1 for v6 engine, the fussy gb.. for the info, everything about the maintenance is perfectly done..

I'm experiencing the gear slip recently (from 4th gear to 3rd gear, base on the rpm reading).. just after this thing happen, seems like my car just travelling with '1-speed auto tranny' straight away no matter what rpm or speed is.. (can't stand the sound of roaring engine - 110km/h at 4500 rpm, what a pity).. then when i continue to drive after a while stop (etc at the traffic light), then my car is start moving so 'berat' (obviously not to start with the 1st gear) and i can notice that the gear is not changing anymore instead of going up from 1 gear to 1 gear..

For those who used to experience the same prob, or for any otai inside this, pls help me frens.. tqvm in advance.. :adore:

Lexi

Aug 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
same happened to me.

I am sorry to tell you that i ended up changing a re-con gb.

I have tried flushing the gear box. Doesnt work :P

I dont know about repairing it but i think it is better to send to your trustworthy mechanic and have the gear box down, open it can check whether it can be repaired or not. Apparently mine couldnt be saved because he told the 'wide body' is gone. So it is pointless to repair accordding to him.

My humble experience.

ngteckyong2000

Mar 14, 2009
hihi~brother...now i drive a mivec turbo satria..cos 2 door.i also tired already ...i thinking change a perdana V6 or 6a12tt or evo3 ...6a12tt really many problem with under power??

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
hihi~brother...now i drive a mivec turbo satria..cos 2 door.i also tired already ...i thinking change a perdana V6 or 6a12tt or evo3 ...6a12tt really many problem with under power??
good...good......good choice......

buy mine.......wana letgo........hehe.....:driver::driver:

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

i have ori v6 year 2000 rear lamp plus centre panel. PM me for offer. I dont want to keep it at home.

My front headlamp is really turning yellowish. What is the cost of a new set of front head lamp for v6 models? Or is it cheaper to send for polish with special chemicals ive around? Does the polish lasts?
Polish headlamps is ok......but it can only last for 6-8mths only as i've tried b4......that cost me rm120 for both.....

i end up buying new after that.......knn........:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience