Guys, can I able to "tapao" a stock Toyota Celica?

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Can a machinegun outfight a penknife???:smokin::hmmmm:
3.5 litre vs 1.8 litre:hmmmm:

What kind of a comparison is this? Why didnt u ask whether u can 'tapao' a Myvi?
Why dont u take your 3.5 litre fairlady up to Genting Highlands via the old ulu yam road at 9.45a.m. on any Sunday morning and try to 'tapao' any one of the 1-litre, 1-wheel drive, zero ABS, zero traction control, zero windscreen, zero power steering, zero air con, zero airbag motorcycles? All u need to do is to identify any motorcycle that bears the wordings CBR1000, YZF1000, GSXR1000, ZX1000r, etc. Sure u can tapao them easy:rofl:

By the way, I drive a stock celica:wavey:
wooww.....too powerful laa.....even my modest 250cc & 400cc also can give a good fight for the Z(yes my bro own the Z33 & he also a biker as well)

ehh what you riding arr,Jin?CBR1000RR?:love:
& even standard litrebike nowadays are too powerful & of course the only thing it need was a rider that can control the power,even it was 200hp machine....
& the 0-200km/h in just sub 7 second,there is no way to beat the bike unless you have a Veyron
or SSC aero TT...(that also in term of drag racing still almost loose to the bike...unless top speed run laa)

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
This 'tapao' business is very subjective. Where did u guys 'tapao' all these other cars? Cilok-ing on the highway? Shifting in between traffic in the city? Overtaking on the emergency lane? Was the driver busy doing something else? Digging his nose? Rubbing gf's thigh? etc

I think the only relevant places to fully claim a genuine 'tapao' job would be in Sepang on a trackday, or up to Genting via the old Ulu Yam road at 0830hrs Sunday morning when traffic condition is 'condusive' for the driver to drive in a 'spirited' manner!!!
I personally admire the 350Z. It is my uno numero #1 dream car. I wish I could see more of this fantastic machine alongside all the superbikes, lotus,RX7's, evo's and subarus on a Sunday morning up at Genting Coffee Bean (Highlands Hotel).

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
well, i've tested with some cars before.

the Z should compare with dc5, rx8, s2000 and e46 m3

although stock to stock the Z will come in 2nd place, M3 will be first.

but if all of them have their own NA mod, it will be an interesting match.

joeseng, u sure can tapao dc5? not sure about manual Z but semiauto Z definitely cannot

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
What about a stock Suzuki Swift 1.5litre?
I saw a blue coloured one WSC8385 'tapao' a 350Z REPEATEDLY in the twisties of Kuala Klawang, Ulu Langat. I was riding on my motorcycle then giggling to myself in my helmet! This Suzuki Swift 1.5L was cutting inside and outside of the 350Z and then stopping by the roadside every 3 minutes for the 350Z to overtake. I could hear the 350Z exhaust note screaming every time the road opened up and the driver downshifting n jamming the brakes each time he approached the corner.
You guys should really meet this Suzuki Swift. 8.45a.m. Sunday mornings at the Petronas station opposite Plaza Phoenix is his meet up point.

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
No way! I am no where as good as that guy. I was following way behind riding on my motorcycle. Was laughing so hard to myself in the helmet till the visor fogged up!

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Then i would like to see u in the suzuki swift eating up fellow fairlady owners ^^

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
waaaa.. swift 'tapao' 350z????? :stupid: :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: hahahahahahahaha.. u really made my day.. :bootyshake:

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
I am a terrible driver. I only have a 1.8litre 9 YEAR OLD NA car. Drove it a couple of times to Penang on the PLUS highway. Top speed of 105kph. Got overtaken left & right by Kancils, Myvi's and even kapchai's! No way I can even smell the smoke of a 350Z in my small car.....*paiseh*. Am just grateful to arrive at the destination without the engine blowing up.
But if u insist on seeing the suzuki swift; he is always at the same meeting point, same day, every week....

Like I said, my dream car is a 350z. Hope to save enuf to own one someday....I am on YOUR side...

Last edited:

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
I have seen quite a few good drivers in swifts and old mini coopers and old honda 1.6litre going up to Genting on Sunday mornings around 10a.m. Also a group of small go-kart-like cars with 1.8liter engines. They all hang out at Coffee Bean Highland Hotel every sunday morning by 10.30a.m. CWF86 & Didimojo should go up there this weekend and show them how its done. I am trying to sell off my car soon and pray to join u guys once i find a good bargain 350z. Remember, I am on your side...

Oh, there is also a rider on a 3-wheel 'orang cacat' scooter as well. Red coloured MP3 Piaggio. You guys might wanna try to 'tapao' him too. I'm sure the mighty 350Z can take on a scooter coming down from Genting without any problems...

Last edited:

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Wow how would I even dare to join the sacred group of small liter cars. I would embarass myself because they might eat me alive *snap* *dead* ahaha?!!?! :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone converted their wheel PCDs from 4 lugs to 5 lugs?

I would like to know how and where can this be done. 5x114.3 has more wheel choices for 17".
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience