tip to recover your stolen car in first hour

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
if u notice your car is missing, u faster call the taxi hotline, tell them your car details and number plate, ask the operator to broadcast this to all the taxis so they will be on lookout for your car.
u must offer 500 or 1000 reward .

Last edited:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
also inform callmen / tow truck guys , they usually noe the thiefs and will stop the car being ripped apart but the reward must be worth it bcoz they also live for money.

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Its like creating another market for those unscrupulous bunch but then if its something that you cannot part with.... well......

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hmmm taxi's one i think is worth a shot...

stingray

Jun 5, 2009
bro just get captor vehicle security system they will recover your vehicle its much better. for more info pls call 016-2014285 gerald

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
if my memory serve me right,this method works on tracking down a person.

there was a kid missing,kidnap by a maid & taxi driver manage to trace/or track the maid & kid.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the last thing u need to do is to make police report coz sure they will say "jangan bimbang encik, pihak kami akan uruskan, kalau ada berita, kami akan call"

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
WHY ARE U MAKING FUN OF THE MALAYSIAN POLICE?

u are FLAMING them is it?

LEARN SOME MANNERS.

"MODERATOR KONON"

when ur house gets robbed and ur whole family is tied up with a parang under their neck, who are u going to call ?

ur friends is it?

OR THE POLICE WHO U MAKE FUN OF?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and i bet MY COMMENT IS GOING TO BE DELETED BECAUSE OF EMBARESSMENT TO THEM.
did he make fun of the PDRM or you are trying to sparkle up something?

do u expect PDRM say :jangan bimbang,kami akan C4 kan dia orang,tak kira ape kesalahan dia orang,samun ke,curi kereta ke atau kerja ambulance ke...kami akan C4 kan dia orang serta-merta!

go get a life & do something better than bashing ard zth or chasing any ambulance

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
WHY ARE U MAKING FUN OF THE MALAYSIAN POLICE?

u are FLAMING them is it?

LEARN SOME MANNERS.

"MODERATOR KONON"

when ur house gets robbed and ur whole family is tied up with a parang under their neck, who are u going to call ?

ur friends is it?

OR THE POLICE WHO U MAKE FUN OF?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and i bet MY COMMENT IS GOING TO BE DELETED BECAUSE OF EMBARESSMENT TO THEM.
if u think chasing ambulance and creating danger for the ppl that need emergency assistance and other road user is something to brag about, i wont waste time to argue with u.
told u nicely to post something useful and not insulting other forumers, maybe u really are those ppl that u described above......coz yr 1 finger pointing ppl but the other nine are pointing at yourself....please don try to maKE big fuss on something out of a mole....unless u yourself doing the right thing, if not KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!...little boy,.....:hmmmm:

your post will not be deleted coz it reflects you being a little boy boy......kuchi kuchi kuchi....hahahaaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there.

I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it.

However, my knowledge on the car circuitry is nil, so I kinda need help with pictures on how to install. the meter itself comes with 6 wires:

2 red
1 green
2 black
1 orange.

All i know is that black is to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience