Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
old man get fed up with starlet already? Now testing 20 valver? Must have complete kit!

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Ya oldman(aka danny san) tell me bout the owner and one more guy which i presume is u. Nice to meet ya. Turbo 20 valver nice on strait but corner a bit out, but depend on the set up. But u know what, oldman ask me bout 5e crank suddenly.......mmmmmmhhhhh, does it got anything to do with the 20valver turbo? test at track or because cataphrax 5e already,,,,,,, or something else?
i still not fed up with starlet cause conrod bearing out and need to replace my crank! But the 20 valve turbo some more make me want to test with it at track la! Me and T-La in the hunt for 20 valve turbo in the track! U know why? Cause CEO ma, everyone want to be CEO here! And just wanna proof power is not everything in track! Well balance handling and power is the mother of all! Not like some one car which got 6xx hp but cannot even rev properly without rear wheel spinning like hell! BURN:bawling:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

ya...oldman always like that...naughty as usual..
nice to met u too...haha :five:
I kinky wei! Not naughthy! Ha ha ha! Bila datang lagi! Nak Pizza Hut pulak! Best best!

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
I have NOTHING to say but...........................hahahaha

If i am a CEO, better save my money and buy this Corolla AXIO instead..... settle all the dilemma ahahahaha
got the looks, the stance, everything....

Last edited:

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
2 different thing... with one aim eh t-la?..... huhuhuhu consiparacy theory....

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
interesting come back...bring some goodies also......lol

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
hallo all.
waaa.. later play bigger cc car, i wont have any extra to modify the car la weh.
drag91, that so called oldman (have to be polite with him, hahahhaha) also mentioned about you guys back in kuching.
danny, power is not all in track ya? want to poison me go in track. no wonder dont allow me to use mcphearson.. cause all setup is cun with superstrut.
conspiracy!!!!!!

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
nothin,
what is the rated on-wheel HP on papers ?
> 200hp on FWD ar.. .... u better up the handling man!.

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i'm not involved liao... i'm quietly running running and running runining and running running... hahaha... as i guessed also old man wanna do back coz cannot take the bearing sound already... so emo la old people...

btw, its not naughty... or kinky... its BAD BEHAVIOUR! hahahaahhaha...

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
danny.... where is ur shop ar?? going to kl end of this month, wanna take the tire from u... hehehe...

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
bro scott!
when u come kl?
find me la den we go danny shop kacau kacau him!
OOOOOOOoIIIIIIIIII! So now u appear! want to kena BURN izzit!

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

i'm not involved liao... i'm quietly running running and running runining and running running... hahaha... as i guessed also old man wanna do back coz cannot take the bearing sound already... so emo la old people...

btw, its not naughty... or kinky... its BAD BEHAVIOUR! hahahaahhaha...
Everyone so powerful , i so powderful cannot la! Must get car ready for year end track day! And KINKY is the word not Bad behaviour! That is for CEO!:listen:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
who want to burn?

kevfoo38

2,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2006
danny.... where is ur shop ar?? going to kl end of this month, wanna take the tire from u... hehehe...
allo brother...end month KL ka not go (TH----ND) meh.......thought u go there be KING

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
allo brother...end month KL ka not go (TH----ND) meh.......thought u go there be KING
yallar.. go thailand then come back and go kl mar... my fren say if the beaches n bxxxches not better than redang, he gimme my money back wor... sure go lar... and see drag battle there, hehehe... ur item i sure will ask for u one... turbo kit mau kah???

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking to swap standard 1.6 campro for somthing with a bit more grunt. see a few with EVO engines and the GSR turbo, but looking for somthing a bit different. been looking at buying an FTO for cheep and using the 2.0ltr v6 out of that....

first off i'm just wondering if it would fit?
what else would i have to strip out of the fto to make this work?
plus what custom parts would i have to look at getting made?

all help welcome.

live in UK so no probs with putting bigger engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience